Ingles Markets Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ingles Markets in November 2012.

you have to keep nagging them, they forget you easily i had to stay on the manager for 2 months before i got hired. after your hired you go in sign a bunch a papers. they drug test you with the oral drug test. you go change.

Other Interview Reviews for Ingles Markets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingles Markets in October 2010.

I filled out the application, submitted a resume and was told that I would be contacted by phone if they had an opening. I was contacted two weeks later and the manager asked me to come in to complete a drug test and set up a schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Are you available to work 7 days a week 24 hours a day?   View Answer
    • Do you have any physical restrictions?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I was told the starting wage was $7.50 an hour. I needed the job, so I accepted the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenoir City, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenoir City, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ingles Markets in April 2010.

Mainly asked why I needed a job and when I was available since I was still in school.

Interview Questions
    • None, got a drug test on the same day of interview and hired the day after.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingles Markets in January 2011.

It was typical of a company this size.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time where a customer made you uncomfortable. How did you handle it?   Answer Question