Ingles Markets

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lenoir City, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ingles Markets in April 2010.

Interview Details – Mainly asked why I needed a job and when I was available since I was still in school.

Interview Question – None, got a drug test on the same day of interview and hired the day after.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ingles Markets in November 2012.

Interview Details – you have to keep nagging them, they forget you easily i had to stay on the manager for 2 months before i got hired. after your hired you go in sign a bunch a papers. they drug test you with the oral drug test. you go change.

Greeneville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ingles Markets in October 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out the application, submitted a resume and was told that I would be contacted by phone if they had an opening. I was contacted two weeks later and the manager asked me to come in to complete a drug test and set up a schedule.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work 7 days a week 24 hours a day?   View Answer
  • Do you have any physical restrictions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was told the starting wage was $7.50 an hour. I needed the job, so I accepted the job.

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ingles Markets in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was typical of a company this size.

Interview Question – Think of a time where a customer made you uncomfortable. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ingles Markets

Worked for Ingles Markets? Contribute to the Community!