Ingles Markets Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Ingles Markets in August 2010.

During the interview process it was laid back and casual. I interview with one of the previous Customer Service managers. It was for a cashier position so it was basic questions such as are you capable doing basic math just in case you type in a wrong amount for the amount of cash that you are using. Another question was do you have issues with asking for donations? Are you uncomfortable with cleaning restrooms, and Then casual question to get to know my personality. that way they would know that i am capable of having a normal conversation with customers. the interviews are normally set up in their deli.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the next five years.   View Answer
They asked me if i had previous experience with this type of work. I said yes and they made me a offer of $8.00 an hour. I asked if we could make it $9.00. They said they would have to ask the store manager and he said yes.

Other Interview Reviews for Ingles Markets

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Covington, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ingles Markets in May 2009.

I was hired 2 and a half years before being promoted to this position. The hiring/interview process to get in the door at Ingles was VERY easy. Show the hiring manager that you are willing to work, and the rest is up to them. As far as a CSM, this is a promotion based position. Show you know your stuff, and can deal with stressful situations, and you will be on your way to making a great CSM

Interview Questions
    • No interview questions besides availability and experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was permitted. Someone who is taking this position does need to make sure that they are giving you at least a starting rate at what you feel you are worth.

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ingles Markets.

I was interviewed by the District Manager. The interview lasted for about an hour. After the interview it took about two weeks for me to hear something back. I was hired. It then took two weeks to get results of drug test. There was no negotiating salary. Either you take it or they move on.

No negotiating.

Worked for Ingles Markets? Contribute to the Community!