Ingles Markets Deli Associate Interview Questions

1.4

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ingles Markets in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for cashier and was contacted a week later by the Assistant Manager to come in for an interview. She was very nice and offered me a choice between cashier or a Deli position due to my retail background. It was an easy interview. She asked why I wanted to work for the company, why I left my last job, how long I expected to work there and availability, but it was mostly focused on my experience. She gave me a detailed description of the job and what would be expected of me. I was pleasantly surprised by the starting salary. Like all retail, experiences vary by store location but I had a good one at this store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ingles Markets

Anonymous Employee in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Ellenwood, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very easy, and straight forward. took about at least 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult simple questions like 1. What made you apply here at Ingles? 2. Do you have transportation? 3. Whats your availability? 4. Are you a friendly person?   Answer Question

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was with the GM and the deli manager. Both were really nice and laid back, no difficult or abstract questions. They did say that the deli is the hardest department in the store, but I was hired with no experience. The whole process took about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have deli experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Conyers, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very Easy. Asked about previous work experience and availability

Anonymous Employee in East Ellijay, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (East Ellijay, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

very straight wordard

Interview Questions

• Can you work flexible schedule   1 Answer