Ingram Micro Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Materials Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Interview

Basic one on one with the Director of Materials.Formal questions. Simply asking how could you contribute to the department.Also how could you contribute to the department ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect.

Marketing Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with four managers for 2 different positions. The interview was not difficult and some managers were more prepared than others. The process took four days to complete and at the end I was offered the job. I also met with the exec running the department. All managers were polite and seemed to have been on the job for more than 10 years.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things to consider when putting together a marketing plan?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Applied online. The next week I got an email about setting up a phone interview. I set it up for the Friday that week. Typical background and skills questions. The woman told me she would pass my resume onto a manager and I would receive a call the following Monday if they wished to pursue me further. A week and a half went by so I assumed I wasn't advancing. Then I got a call asking me to come in for an in-person interview that Friday. The interviewer was very friendly and I felt that we hit it off. Mostly behavioral questions not too difficult. She told me at the end that she had more interviews the next week but she would make her decision in a week. On the following Monday I got a call to come in for a second interview. This threw me for a loop because I wasn't expecting to hear anything until Friday and the first interviewer never mentioned a second interview so that made me excited that I got the job. I interviewed that Friday. This time the interview was with a different person. It was extremely short at only about a half hour. We spent most of that time on the questions I had for her. At the end she told me she didn't know next steps and HR would be in contact with me, again not sure if this is good or bad. I didn't hear anything the next week so decided to give HR a call a week after my interview. She didn't answer or call me back. Not sure where I stand.

Interview Questions

• If you were president of Ingram Micro what would be the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen that lasted 45 minutes and very friendly. It lasted longer than it should have and was extremely comfortable. I was told I would know in 2 weeks whether I would move on to the next step and whether I would get to come in person for another interview. Waited a month and then got an email that I would be moving forward to the next step.

Channel Account Specialist II Interview

Interview

you interviewed with two people then a director. i think its different for each person. They asked good questions and challenged me. Then after that they gave you an offer and you had the option to negotiate your salary. There was not a lot of flexibility with the pay though.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. got a call from HR to set up an phone interview. After that i was called for a face to face interview at their Santa Ana head office. It was an extensive 6hrs interview process, i was scheduled to meet with their entire data analytic team and finally had to give a 1 hr long presentation on data analysis.

Interview Questions

• very basic questions of statistics (what is p-value, confounding variable, linear and logistic regression) and few questions were from sql.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, a 2 person interview and an interview with the director. They asked quite a lot of questions, and some of them were very tricky. Probably one of the hardest interviews I've ever had.

AMM Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Had a very positive phone interview, and was told I could expect to hear from HR to set-up an in-person interview. After 2 days, I'm still waiting for that call/email. Not sure if that is good or bad news. Hope I make it to the next interview.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Telephone, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online via their website. I was contacted two days later to schedule a phone screening with the recruiter a week later. During the phone screening, the recruiter asked me to repeat the information that I'd entered in the application, i.e., what is your highest education level. They also asked for salary requirements up front. I was told that she'd recommend that I move forward but I didn't hear back for three weeks when I received an email saying they were moving forward with other candidates.

Support Representative II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for market development specialist straight out of college had one phone interview for the three I applied for, one month went by and I heard back from a recruiter offering an in person interview for a support rep 2 position in major accounts. Had in person and they told me that I should expect to hear something within a week. 6 hours later I got a call from the same recruiter saying that the exec director of sales for major accounts wants to have a phone interview you the next morning. After that interview she told me to expect an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• How would the employees you currently work with describe you ?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you solved a problem for your current company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Based on an executive telling me to expect an offer I am just waiting should hear today