Ingram Micro

Updated Jan 25, 2015

3.1

Market Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in May 2014.

They first contacted me to set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The interview was over an hour long and they recommended me for the Market Development Specialist position in lieu of a position I originally applied for. Then I was given an in-person interview after waiting for 2 weeks for them to call me to set it up. My interview went well. But, it has been over 2 weeks again to get any information.

Interview Questions
    • The questions we basic, but the interview was long. It was approximately an hour.   View Answer

Vendor Marketing Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

One phone Interview followed by an in person interview with the manager, and a final interview with the director/VP of the department. Basic phone interview. The in person interview wasn't too bad, just know your resume and be ready to show how you are different from all the other candidates. For my position, the recruiter told me that there were 4 other candidates already in Que and that my chances were pretty slim. I got the job.

Interview Questions
    All interns get paid the same, not negotiable.

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ingram Micro in April 2014.

I had applied for a different position but it was already filled. The recruiter contacted me to conduct a phone interview and then invited me for a in-person interview within a couple of days. I interviewed with my direct manager and with her boss, the Assistant Controller. I immediately clicked with both interviewers as they seemed very interested in what I had to say. They were approachable and professional. The only thing is that it took a while from the time I had my second interview to hearing back from them for an offer letter.

E-Business Architect Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

one phone interview was conducted, after the phone interview is completed where they tell about their company more , the selected candidates after careful scrutiny are called to the next interview which is an onsite interview. In the on site interview the quesitons are related to object oriented principles . The entire process was smooth

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Fairly easy questions, experience and background. Too many interviewers, one-on-one, and lots of repetitive questions. VP of HR asked me where I was born, I figure she came from outside of US and does not know the Ca law (illegal question). Had to take an online personality test.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing hard to answer if you are prepared about the technologies you are recruiting, have a successful system, handling difficult clients, and improving processes.   Answer Question

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

site visit to sales hq in Buffalo, NY.

Interview Questions
    Simple offer letter. yes or no.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro in July 2013.

The interview was very brief. Most questions were behavioral.
    The interviewer mainly emphasized the position required long working hours including Saturdays and if I was willing to take it with this in mind.

From the interview, this position would not be a good fit for me and I would rather save both my self and the company the hassle.
    Verified with a few former colleagues who worked at this particular site and all agreed that there is no work life balance at all.

Senior Financial Analyst - Plainfield, Indiana Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ingram Micro in June 2013.

I had two face to face interviews, personality and verbal reasoning test. I was told by the recruiter (still have the voicemail message) that it had been narrowed down to two candidates for the position, and had to come in for a final interview. After this interview, I followed up twice and NEVER received ANY response. At least send me a rejection letter, or let me know if you put the job on hold????? COMMUNICATION!!!!! I had a HORRIBLE experience in their hiring process and find it rude that I was never contacted about even a rejection notice.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale from one to ten rate your communication skills. How can you ask that question as a company if you do not know how to communicate - shame on you and what a bad example you set.   Answer Question

Market Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in May 2013.

Initially applied online for multiple positions. Received a call and conducted phone interview. Went in to Ingram Micro to take a personality/aptitude test. Had a third meeting to interview with my potential manager. After all of that, had to pass a background check.

Interview Questions
    • You have to be prepared for anything on the personality quiz.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Very straight forward. Interviewed for a couple different possitions before I got an offer. Everything went very quickly from there.