Ingram Micro Interview Questions

3.1

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro in July 2013.

The interview was very brief. Most questions were behavioral.
    The interviewer mainly emphasized the position required long working hours including Saturdays and if I was willing to take it with this in mind.

From the interview, this position would not be a good fit for me and I would rather save both my self and the company the hassle.
    Verified with a few former colleagues who worked at this particular site and all agreed that there is no work life balance at all.

Senior Financial Analyst - Plainfield, Indiana Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ingram Micro in June 2013.

I had two face to face interviews, personality and verbal reasoning test. I was told by the recruiter (still have the voicemail message) that it had been narrowed down to two candidates for the position, and had to come in for a final interview. After this interview, I followed up twice and NEVER received ANY response. At least send me a rejection letter, or let me know if you put the job on hold????? COMMUNICATION!!!!! I had a HORRIBLE experience in their hiring process and find it rude that I was never contacted about even a rejection notice.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale from one to ten rate your communication skills. How can you ask that question as a company if you do not know how to communicate - shame on you and what a bad example you set.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in May 2013.

Initially applied online for multiple positions. Received a call and conducted phone interview. Went in to Ingram Micro to take a personality/aptitude test. Had a third meeting to interview with my potential manager. After all of that, had to pass a background check.

Interview Questions
    • You have to be prepared for anything on the personality quiz.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Very straight forward. Interviewed for a couple different possitions before I got an offer. Everything went very quickly from there.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

While speaking to the manager and his manager, they didn't pay attention to a single thing I was saying. They had their eyes glued to their laptops.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in September 2012.

Initial phone interview with HR rep. Interview with hiring Manager. Panel Interview with two Managers and Director, written skills test and then a background check. Thought the overall process was simple and straight-forward. Everyone I spoke to was extremely nice.

no negotation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Applied on the IM website, phone interview with a 3rd party hr company, pass the info to the recruiter at IM, in-person interview with hiring manager &hr with computer/personality test on day of interview, 7-10 personal references online review, educational check, background check

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in April 2012.

Required several interviews with senior managers and directors. Ultimately an offer was received

There was no negotiation

IS Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in March 2012.

I received an email regarding the position a week after I submitted my application online. I was then scheduled for a phone interview the following day. After another week, I got a positive response from the phone interview and was scheduled for an in-person interview the week following. During this interview, I met one-on-one with persons in my work field at the Analyst, Senior Analyst, and Director levels. Afterwards, I was asked to complete a computer-based test/survey where I was asked professional and personality questions. I received an informal offer at the end of the month, followed by a formal offer a couple days later, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What are some skills that you're not good at?   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ingram Micro in December 2011.

Interview with potential supervisor and recruiter. They made me take a online test and after that I was dismissed. Interview went well and supervisor liked me but never got back to me.