Ingram Micro Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Support Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Williamsville, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview first a phone interview then a in house interview then they sent me the offer. It was pretty straight forward and because she needed me to fill the position quick she hired me quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Analyst I - Business Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Firstly, HR screening. Secondly, interview with hiring manager. Then, 6 - 30min panel interviews from all the teams in the department. If necessary, followed by a panel presentation about any projects you have done. The presentation and q&a usually lasts for one hour.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Excellent process with constant updates and all of the information I could want at my fingertips. The tests taken caught me a little off guard, but I like companies that look for actual intelligence.

Interview Questions

• I had to take tests evaluating my verbal reasoning skills. Some were quite challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't push for once. I had just come out of a terrible position elsewhere and was a bit too anxious to get started.

Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Williamsville, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter, she was very helpful and seemed sincere about helping me get a position with the company. My first onsite interview lasted approximately an hour, I was not offered the position. I followed up with the recruiter to find out how long before I could interview again and she set me up with another interview for another onsite interview with a different department. Again, I was not offered the position. Guess it was not meant to be.

Interview Questions

• Tel me about a time you proposed an idea that was implemented   Answer Question

Market Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

They first contacted me to set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The interview was over an hour long and they recommended me for the Market Development Specialist position in lieu of a position I originally applied for. Then I was given an in-person interview after waiting for 2 weeks for them to call me to set it up. My interview went well. But, it has been over 2 weeks again to get any information.

Interview Questions

• The questions we basic, but the interview was long. It was approximately an hour.   1 Answer

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had applied for a different position but it was already filled. The recruiter contacted me to conduct a phone interview and then invited me for a in-person interview within a couple of days. I interviewed with my direct manager and with her boss, the Assistant Controller. I immediately clicked with both interviewers as they seemed very interested in what I had to say. They were approachable and professional. The only thing is that it took a while from the time I had my second interview to hearing back from them for an offer letter.

Vendor Marketing Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

One phone Interview followed by an in person interview with the manager, and a final interview with the director/VP of the department. Basic phone interview. The in person interview wasn't too bad, just know your resume and be ready to show how you are different from all the other candidates. For my position, the recruiter told me that there were 4 other candidates already in Que and that my chances were pretty slim. I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All interns get paid the same, not negotiable.

E-Business Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

one phone interview was conducted, after the phone interview is completed where they tell about their company more , the selected candidates after careful scrutiny are called to the next interview which is an onsite interview. In the on site interview the quesitons are related to object oriented principles . The entire process was smooth

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Fairly easy questions, experience and background. Too many interviewers, one-on-one, and lots of repetitive questions. VP of HR asked me where I was born, I figure she came from outside of US and does not know the Ca law (illegal question). Had to take an online personality test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard to answer if you are prepared about the technologies you are recruiting, have a successful system, handling difficult clients, and improving processes.   Answer Question

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

site visit to sales hq in Buffalo, NY.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple offer letter. yes or no.