Ingram Micro Market Development Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then one in person interview with hiring manager. In person interview lasted an hour with very in-depth questions. Most questions you were given a situation and asked how you would respond to it. Also a lot of questions had to deal with how you work within a team.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions and customers service based questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ingram Micro

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

They first contacted me to set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The interview was over an hour long and they recommended me for the Market Development Specialist position in lieu of a position I originally applied for. Then I was given an in-person interview after waiting for 2 weeks for them to call me to set it up. My interview went well. But, it has been over 2 weeks again to get any information.

Interview Questions

• The questions we basic, but the interview was long. It was approximately an hour.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Initially applied online for multiple positions. Received a call and conducted phone interview. Went in to Ingram Micro to take a personality/aptitude test. Had a third meeting to interview with my potential manager. After all of that, had to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• You have to be prepared for anything on the personality quiz.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR rep. Interview with hiring Manager. Panel Interview with two Managers and Director, written skills test and then a background check. Thought the overall process was simple and straight-forward. Everyone I spoke to was extremely nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Williamsville, NY).

Interview

Applied on the IM website, phone interview with a 3rd party hr company, pass the info to the recruiter at IM, in-person interview with hiring manager &hr with computer/personality test on day of interview, 7-10 personal references online review, educational check, background check

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

interview was about an hour with straightforward interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. interviewer was friendly and fair. Business casual attire. What is your greatest achievement? How do you handle stress in the workplace? Give an example of a time you solved a problem.

Market Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ingram Micro in January 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, then a panel interview, then the hiring manager and director, took a total of 2 months door to door from when I first intereviewed.