Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ingram Micro
- Market Development Specialist (6)
- Support Representative II (3)
- Product Manager (2)
- Vendor Business Manager (2)
- Marketing Manager I (2)
- Senior Systems Analyst (2)
- Sales Support Representative (2)
- Sales (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst I (1)
- Licensing Coordinator (1)
- Manager (1)
- Support Representative (1)
- Tech Support Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Team Lead (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Marketing Administrator (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Client Manager (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Reporting Specialist (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Datacenter Technician (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Senior Technical Recruiter (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
Market Development Specialist Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in August 2014.
Phone interview with recruiter then one in person interview with hiring manager. In person interview lasted an hour with very in-depth questions. Most questions you were given a situation and asked how you would respond to it. Also a lot of questions had to deal with how you work within a team.
- Behavioral based questions and customers service based questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Ingram Micro
Market Development Specialist InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in May 2014.
They first contacted me to set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The interview was over an hour long and they recommended me for the Market Development Specialist position in lieu of a position I originally applied for. Then I was given an in-person interview after waiting for 2 weeks for them to call me to set it up. My interview went well. But, it has been over 2 weeks again to get any information.
- The questions we basic, but the interview was long. It was approximately an hour. 1 Answer
Market Development Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in May 2013.
Initially applied online for multiple positions. Received a call and conducted phone interview. Went in to Ingram Micro to take a personality/aptitude test. Had a third meeting to interview with my potential manager. After all of that, had to pass a background check.
- You have to be prepared for anything on the personality quiz. Answer Question
Market Development Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Ingram Micro (New York, NY) in September 2012.
Initial phone interview with HR rep. Interview with hiring Manager. Panel Interview with two Managers and Director, written skills test and then a background check. Thought the overall process was simple and straight-forward. Everyone I spoke to was extremely nice.
- What is the biggest misconception about you? Answer Question
Market Development Specialist InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Ingram Micro (Williamsville, NY).
Applied on the IM website, phone interview with a 3rd party hr company, pass the info to the recruiter at IM, in-person interview with hiring manager &hr with computer/personality test on day of interview, 7-10 personal references online review, educational check, background check
- When was the last time you had to use integrity? Answer Question
Market Development Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Ingram Micro in January 2010.
I had a phone interview with HR, then a panel interview, then the hiring manager and director, took a total of 2 months door to door from when I first intereviewed.
- Tell me a time when you faced adversity Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review