Ingram Micro

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in September 2011.

i sumbitted my application online and got a response with in 2 weeks. Had a good phone interview with a recruiter and he mentioned that I could be a good fit for a couple of position they have available. First I phone interviewed with a manager who asked some very tough industry questions. he feedback I recieved was that they were looking to hire someone in Buffalo not California. So I intervied for another psoition in CA. Went in face to face, had a good meeting and then I took a skills/personality test. I also have anoter interview for a different position scheduled for the following week. After I took the test, I was told I was passed over for the job I came in for. For the 3rd position, interview was cancelled. I later found out that they rely on the Unicur personality test. The results will give you either a Red, Green, or Yellow flag. If you don't answer the questions right and you get a red flag, then forget about it. They will not touch you with a 50-ft pole. do your research so that you can answer the questions the right way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ingram Micro

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in September 2009.

First interview with HR, then go through aptitude test

Interview Questions