Ingram Micro Vendor Business Manager Interview Questions

Vendor Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ingram Micro in March 2009.

It was a generally relaxed interview, mostly focused on my resume and past performances with the IT channel. Being in the channel and understanding two-tier distribution made it easy to begin speaking the "Ingram Micro language" There are many channel acronyms that are used and Ingram has many more than most other IT orgs.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an instance when you had a customer issue (internal or external) and how did you professionally manage?   Answer Question
  • How are your presentation skills.   Answer Question
Able to negotiate if entering from a vendor. Mid level management can negotiate. Entry level- no way.

Other Interview Reviews for Ingram Micro

Vendor Business Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

The process wasn't too hard; question were very specific to why you want the job and what relevant experience you might have. As with anywhere, having connections on the inside helps. I randomly knew someone who knew the hiring manager, and that helped give them a comfort level that I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    I took what they offered, which was a slight increase over my previous salary.