Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Vendor Sales Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Vendor Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ingram Micro in February 2010.

Phone Interview with HR
Very basic, ment to gather a better understanding of your resume. (20 minutes long)

Personal Interview with HR including behavioural test. The hiring manager knows exactly what they are looking for. Be sure to stick to the question asked and not to add much fluff as they'll point out to you to stick to the question asked. (30 minutes plus exam)

Personal Interview with manager. (30 minutes)
Very easy going management, my hiring manager only asked me a couple of questions and the rest of the interview was left up to me to keep the conversation flowing. Be sure to mention why you are the candidate for the role based on your accomplishments and it would be a wise idea to have a 30-60-90 day plan set out.

Interview with vendor and VP of department (10 minutes with vendor, 3 minutes with VP)
At this stage of the interview, I was certain I had the job, I just needed to meet the vendor since my position was vendor funded and also to meet the VP for a brief 2 minute interview to explain everything and anything I could about myself and my knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • What is your 30-60-90 day plan if you were to get this role?   Answer Question
Not negotiable