InkStop

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Easton, PA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at InkStop in June 2009.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by another store manager who interviewed me then set an appointment for the district manager. After that I had to do a phone interview with the eastern sales director. I felt that this was a little unnecessary however I did land the job with a higher salary than other store managers made. A few days later I received my drug test.

Store Lead Interview

Store Lead
Saint Louis, MO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at InkStop in June 2007.

Interview Details – First a phone interview and background of job history was then. I passed that after that an interview was then held where there was a 1 on 1 with the operations manager and also a 2 on 1 involving the human resources rep and a market leader (district manager)

Interview Questions

Store Lead Interview

Store Lead

The process took a day - interviewed at InkStop in October 2008.

Interview Details – Basically they bring you to the back room to two DM's. These guys obviously don't know what they are doing. They are given this list of questions and they go down the list asking them one by one. It was really bizarre and some of the questions seemed impossible to answer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Inkstop?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They set you an amount and you offer what you really want. Pretty simple.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for InkStop? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InkStop interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by InkStop employees and interview candidates.