Interviews for Top Jobs at InkStop

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at InkStop (Easton, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

Initially contacted by another store manager who interviewed me then set an appointment for the district manager. After that I had to do a phone interview with the eastern sales director. I felt that this was a little unnecessary however I did land the job with a higher salary than other store managers made. A few days later I received my drug test.

Store Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at InkStop (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2007.

Interview

First a phone interview and background of job history was then. I passed that after that an interview was then held where there was a 1 on 1 with the operations manager and also a 2 on 1 involving the human resources rep and a market leader (district manager)

Interview Questions

Store Lead Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at InkStop in October 2008.

Interview

Basically they bring you to the back room to two DM's. These guys obviously don't know what they are doing. They are given this list of questions and they go down the list asking them one by one. It was really bizarre and some of the questions seemed impossible to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They set you an amount and you offer what you really want. Pretty simple.