Inktel

Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Inktel in October 2014.

The hiring and interview process is bogus. It looks like they just have any ol' person come interview us. I had a guy walk into my interview text after I sat out there and waited until someone came and I asked them. From there they took me to another room where I sat and waited. From there after the interview it's like they go and talk about you to everyone they work with like you didn't have my friend Call me to ask if I want the job so obviously they're, going to come back and tell me. They are by far the worst and a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked in a call center?   View Answer
    There was none.

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Inktel in September 2014.

I was called for an interview for the telemarketing position in Doral office. The place is pretty fancy. We were like 9 in total. There were three guys (1 girl) making the interviews. They made us fill up our names and numbers in an excel before they started to asking us questions. There are cameras sneaking on our verbal language. We were told not to use the cell phone at any expense not matter what because of those cameras.

They made a little presentation. You feel like if you were in a civil court. You have a guy sit on the first seat asking you questions and writing down everything after he ask you questions about your experience. And you have those other two guys in the background analyzing you too and taking notes. That put you in a uncomfortable way since they are asking you tricky questions to "make you fail" assuming you are lying on your resume or something.

I myself have a lot of experience in sales and telemarketing as well as other guys in the room. But others didn't have a slightly or none experience at all. Even more, there was this over-familiar cheeky cute guy giving hugs and salutes everywhere acting as cool but no experience at all. Actually I noticed the girl smiled openly to him when he had to talk and after the interview finished they hugged her again in this over-familiar attitude so I thought they knew each other but they didn't.

Anyway, I was pretty confident I was going to get the job. And guess what, we were informed by our temporary jobs company after the interview that we and others weren't picked up because our attitude weren't cool or wasn't with their mood. And I was WFT? That was pretty unprofessional considering we had to pass an extense online testing, questions, papers, gas etc. I am not surprised this type of things happen in Miami anyway.

Interview Questions
    • They shoot at you with unexpected questions depending on the person. When I finished mine I was asked, what other thing you want to add about you? after you have wasted all your ammunition.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Inktel in July 2013.

Come in. Take a drug test that only picks up the last 12 hours of exposure. In other words, a JOKE! Do a 200 word essay and you have the job if you know how to use commas and periods.

Interview Questions
    10 an hour. 8/hr for training.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Inktel in September 2011.

The hiring process was thorough. Nine page formal application after initial application followed by a 500 word essay, PI (Values test), Wonderlic test...Still waiting possible contact from Talent Resource Manager in HQ.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer
    • If I were to die today and come back an animal, what animal would it be and why?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Inktel in April 2011.

Very friendly HR; they made the application process relatively simple. I had to go through a phone interview and then do a 1:1 about a week later. Interview consisted of all behavioral questions and IQ test. The management staff were very accommodating during the interview process, and gave me an offer within days.

Walmart.com Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Inktel in August 2010.

Didn't think I'd have to dress professionally to fill out my application, so I initially went wearing a cute blouse, jeans, and nice sandals. After being told that I'd have to be dressed in business attire, I returned the next day and started the interview process. There was a group of other applicants in the room, and we all proceeded to fill out the employment application and complete a very simple skills test that evaluated basic math skills, word usage, and grammar (I think that there's a typing test now). One by one, each candidate went and interviewed with the then-Operations Manager. Although he seemed like a good guy overall, he came off as stern and had a mean poker face! This was my first "real" job and interview, so he wasn't blown away by my mediocre responses and lack of work experience; but I came off as extremely ambitious and eager, so he hesitantly gave me the stamp of approval and sent me on my way to the HR office to take my drug test-- which by the way, was the oral test, versus the dreaded pee-in-a-cup deal. She prompted me to return for training about a week later, which I did, and discovered that the successful completion of the paid two-week training class was the confirmation of becoming an official employee.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a recollection of an experience at your old job where you went above and beyond to make a customer happy   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Inktel in September 2009.

they use top grading, which is structured and very time consuming. I spent 15 hours filling out online forms after I had submitted a resume via their website. All interviewing is scheduling via the internet. They are very nice people to talk to, but the process takes a long time. I was in the process for 4 weeks, had two phone interviews and was told that I would have at least 1 more phone interview before an on site trip was offered.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a difficult problem that you devised a solution for?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Inktel in April 2010.

Applied online and was asked to complete personality index, application, compensation history and an essay. After those were submitted, a phone interview was scheduled. Had phone interview; interviewer scheduled me for another interview, confirming date/time by email. Then the interviewer dropped off the face of the earth; he did not call for the second appointment. I followed up, thinking perhaps something prevented him from keeping the appointment; I received no response. More disturbing, during the first interview, he asked an age related question, which is objectionable and illegal. I came away disillusioned and disappointed. Very unprofessional behavior from a company that touts its corporate culture and philosophy. I don't think this is the way potential candidates should be treated.