Inland Business Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  North Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Inland Business Systems in June 2014.

I Applied Friday and got a call back that Monday and interviewed that Wednesday, Overall interview was a success! I interviewed with the VP of services and he was really easy going and seemed rather excited to meet me. It has been almost a week since the interview. I am just waiting on my offer and a start date :)

Interview Questions
    • I was for the most part prepared for everything he asked. So it wasn't anything i wasn't expecting.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Inland Business Systems in January 2013.

A company "recruiter" emailed me after I submitted my resume to an online database much like this one. The recruiter sent me an email regarding times for over the phone interviews. Once a time was picked, I prepared myself for the interview and waited. On the day of the interview the recruiter was late by over two hours for the interview. Once she did finally call the interview was by far one of the worst conducted interview's I have ever been through. The recruiter sounded like she hadn't a clue what she was talking about and did a terrible job. Simply a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. The recruiter did not have any relevant questions regarding the position.   Answer Question

Because the recruiter was terrible at convincing me otherwise.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inland Business Systems

Worked for Inland Business Systems? Contribute to the Community!