Inland Real Estate Group

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Inland Real Estate Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – First i nterview was with the hiring manager. The internal recruiter merely met me and directed me to the conference room. The interview with the hiring manager took about 30 minutes with just general background of my resume. The second interview occurred aboujt two months later with the general counsel and additional attoney. I was offered the job that afternnon.

Interview Question – Wouldn't you be bored with this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take ir or leave it.

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Oak Brook, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Inland Real Estate Group in December 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent. Second to none. Recruiters are excellent and informative as is are the hiring managers.

Negotiation Details – Smooth.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Inland Real Estate Group

Interview Details – Generally you have to know someone to get in here. You may interview with HR first and then a division VP or SVP. Don't waste your time, look for other opportunities elsewhere.

Negotiation Details – They will tell you that there are a dozen others applying for the same job as you. Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Inland Real Estate Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inland Real Estate Group interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Inland Real Estate Group employees and interview candidates.