Inland Real Estate Group

Updated Sep 18, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inland Real Estate Group

Analyst Interview

Generally you have to know someone to get in here. You may interview with HR first and then a division VP or SVP. Don't waste your time, look for other opportunities elsewhere.

They will tell you that there are a dozen others applying for the same job as you. Take it or leave it.

Paralegal Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Inland Real Estate Group in November 2012.

First i nterview was with the hiring manager. The internal recruiter merely met me and directed me to the conference room. The interview with the hiring manager took about 30 minutes with just general background of my resume. The second interview occurred aboujt two months later with the general counsel and additional attoney. I was offered the job that afternnon.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Take ir or leave it.

Property Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Inland Real Estate Group in January 2012.

Applied on Careers page as well as located a staffing department contact on LinkedIn. I emailed the Recruiting Manager on LinkedIn also. I was contacted 10 days after submitting my resume and received a call. I had a very detailed and informative phone call with a recruiter. I was surprised to find out how much the HR rep knew about operations. I was then called in for 2 roudns of face to face interviews with management and Sr. Management. The entire process from submitting my resume and getting an employment offer was just over one-month.

Interview Questions
    • During past performance evaluations at other companies, what one trait (positive and negative) seem to follow you from year to year and manager to manager.   Answer Question
    It was a fair negotiation. It was a good offer and I was able to negotiate a few key items.