Inland Real Estate Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 16, 2014
3 interviews

4.0

Paralegal Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Inland Real Estate Group in November 2012.

First i nterview was with the hiring manager. The internal recruiter merely met me and directed me to the conference room. The interview with the hiring manager took about 30 minutes with just general background of my resume. The second interview occurred aboujt two months later with the general counsel and additional attoney. I was offered the job that afternnon.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Take ir or leave it.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Inland Real Estate Group in December 2012.

Excellent. Second to none. Recruiters are excellent and informative as is are the hiring managers.

Smooth.

Analyst Interview

Generally you have to know someone to get in here. You may interview with HR first and then a division VP or SVP. Don't waste your time, look for other opportunities elsewhere.

They will tell you that there are a dozen others applying for the same job as you. Take it or leave it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inland Real Estate Group

Worked for Inland Real Estate Group? Contribute to the Community!