Inmar Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2014
Updated Oct 12, 2014

3.4

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Inmar.

Applied online and received email from recruiting team. Asked that I fill out a pretty basic questionnaire including salary request and relatable experience. Filled this out and had a phone conversation with recruiter. From here, had 8 30 minute phone interviews over the course of a two week span. Final step was 3 hour stretch of in person interview at company headquarters.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were straight forward, although I would recommend having several examples to illustrate key points   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as I was happy with initial offer and it was in line with my asks from the beginning of the process.

Account Manager - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Inmar.

Great communication upfront, challenging interviews (5 stages progressively getting more challenging), company culture breeds advancement opportunities, found employees to be area experts with increasing leadership acumen as I progressed through interview process.

Interview Questions
    • If you could build your perfect job, what would it be.   View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Inmar.

2 phone interviews, personal interview

easy

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Inmar in February 2012.

The interview was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Inmar in March 2011.

One on one interview, once on campus and once at their corporate office. Only behavioral questions and learning about you and your resume.

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Inmar in February 2010.

i knew someone at the company and they contacted me about a recent opening. I submitted my resume and was called for an in person interview. I met with 3 different teams of interviewers. The management for the department, the team/technical leads and co-worker types. Management asked questions about why I wanted to work for them and what I wanted to get out of my job. Team/Technical leads asked questions about technical stuff, so did the co-worker types.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation. Ask for a higher salary than you want because they will always counter with a much lower number and won't come back up.