Inmar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Inmar in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakenss   Answer Question

Account Manager - Supply Chain Interview

Account Manager - Supply Chain
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Inmar.

Interview Details – Great communication upfront, challenging interviews (5 stages progressively getting more challenging), company culture breeds advancement opportunities, found employees to be area experts with increasing leadership acumen as I progressed through interview process.

Interview Question – If you could build your perfect job, what would it be.   View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Inmar.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, personal interview

Interview Question – interview is straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Data Architect Interview

Data Architect
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Inmar in February 2010.

Interview Details – i knew someone at the company and they contacted me about a recent opening. I submitted my resume and was called for an in person interview. I met with 3 different teams of interviewers. The management for the department, the team/technical leads and co-worker types. Management asked questions about why I wanted to work for them and what I wanted to get out of my job. Team/Technical leads asked questions about technical stuff, so did the co-worker types.

Interview Question – Why do you want to come to work for Inmar?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation. Ask for a higher salary than you want because they will always counter with a much lower number and won't come back up.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inmar in March 2011.

Interview Details – One on one interview, once on campus and once at their corporate office. Only behavioral questions and learning about you and your resume.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Inmar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inmar interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Inmar employees and interview candidates.