Inn At Little Washington

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Morning Cook Interview

Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inn At Little Washington in September 2012.

Interview Details – I initially got involved with The Inn through a career shadowing with my high school. This led to an internship which led to an offer for a full-time position, which I accepted. The entire process took about two years with the final two steps taking place over the course of six months. As for employment means outside of an internship, I would recommend submitting an online application and getting in touch with the Director of HR as well as the Executive Sous Chef. These individuals would be your best bet to getting your foot in the door. Be steadfast and keep up with your candidacy. They recieve hundreds of applications every month and you'll need to be patient as well as persistent.

Interview Question – Unfortunately in my case, I never had to partake in a formal interview. They require each potential employee/intern to partake in a stage before being offered a position. Bring you're A-game and ask lots of questions to show you interest and dedication to the craft.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Inn At Little Washington? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inn At Little Washington interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Inn At Little Washington employees and interview candidates.