Innisbrook Resort

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innisbrook Resort

Candidate Interview Review

Server/Server Assistant/Banquet Manager/Front Desk Coordinator/Etc Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Innisbrook Resort.

To begin with a friend suggested I go online to the Innisbrook website and apply for whatever jobs that were listed at that time which I felt qualified for. I applied for about 6 different positions. The application process was not difficult and it was completed online with the opportunity to upload your resume simultaneously.
         Within one week ( a matter of days) I was contacted by Innisbrook HR and asked a few questions aboout my aoolication and to set up an interview date. A week later I had my first interview. I had a great experience and was asked very professional questions. The interview went great! I was told that a second interview was going to be set up and that I would hear from them with a date for that interview. The interview was on Monday and on Friday I heard back from them and we set the date for the second interview.

Interview Questions
    The offer was a second interview because the first went so well. I suggest accepting the second interview, :)