InnoCept Marketing

Very Easy Interview

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Entry Level Account Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InnoCept Marketing in June 2010.

Interview Details – NOT LEGIT! Easy interview, which kind of tipped me off to the idea that they may be a scam. Went home to do some more research. Came across Indeed blog/discussion thing. 3 people had negative things to say-- one said he worked for them for 3 weeks and didn't average out to minimum hourly wage. Another guy had an even worse experience. Some of the people got really nasty emails and got hassled when they tried to leave.

Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InnoCept Marketing in October 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call informing me that I had been selected for an interview
I visited their office in North Dallas and had a 15-20 minute interview with the hiring manager
I was then called back for the second phase of the interview which was an ALL DAY field test with someone who was already employed as an Account Manager
We drove about 45 minutes outside of Dallas to some small town where we went door to door to businesses trying to get them to buy office supplies.

Interview Question – What would you say is your weakness?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Though the employer advertised and represented an available Account Manager position, the job was actually door-to-door B2B sales. I have no idea why they would call this an Account Manager position. The door-to-door sales, travel at my own expense and 100% comission was not a good fit for me.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Entry Level Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InnoCept Marketing in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on Craigs list for the Entry Level Account Manager job. I got a call that same day, which I thought was really fast. They invited me in to meet with a manager, he ask me some normal interview questions and told me that if they were interested that I would be contatcted for another interview. That evening he called me to invite for a full day ride along with an account manager. I went back a couple of days later and rode all day with a very nice girl who showed me how they do things on a daily basis. I found the experience to very helpful in figuring out if I could do the job.

Interview Question – What accopmlishments am I most proud of   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I decided to to decline offer because I am not moving at this time. Innocept was a goor experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for InnoCept Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InnoCept Marketing interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by InnoCept Marketing employees and interview candidates.