Innosight

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager
Lexington, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Innosight.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy. I met 4 senior folks for 45 minutes each and they all left me time to ask questions. The office is state of the art and has a cool vibe to it. Everyone I met was very friendly and candidate about their experience.

Interview Question – What was the biggest challenge you faced at a previous position? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy! They worked with me and we had all the details set in 48 hours. Everyone was very responsive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Innosight

Worked for Innosight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Innosight Recruiting Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Innosight employees and interview candidates.