Innovapost Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovapost

Technical Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Innovapost.

Behavioral based interview with 2 managers and 1 HR person
    I received a call form HR informing me of the interview.
    Had the interview and got an offer in a few days. No negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions were asked when I was interviewed   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Innovapost in September 2014.

First stage of interviews - Phone Interview: Time - 30 Minutes with a hard stop. 2 People
    Mainly told me the job, expectations, responsibilities and a few questions about my credentials. It was neither technical or behavioral in questions but simply explaining the position and getting a sense of the type of environment there and what I am use to.
    Was told at the end that they will review all candidates and all those selected will be called for a face to face.

Interview Questions
    • There was none, it was pretty straight forward, easy going to the point.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Innovapost.

Took a long time; 3 interviews so it was pretty intimidating

Interview Questions
    • interviews were actually straightforward and reasonable   Answer Question
    no negotiation on salary or benefits

Technical Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Innovapost in July 2012.

Applied online, contacted via phone to schedule a phone interview the next day. Phone interview lasted 20 minutes with basic questions about qualifications, experience, etc. After phone interview. Invited for in-person interview with IT Director. Phone interview with HR a week later, and offered position a week after that. Entire process lasted 1 month.

Configurator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Innovapost in December 2010.

Informal process, The interviewer was informed at the last minute that I was scheduled for an interview. The person was nice and very informed about the required skills the organisation was looking for.
    There was was only one interview. The interviewer took good notes in order to report back. In all, the process took 30 minutes.