Innovation First Notice
www.firstnotice.com Newton, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Innovation First Notice Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Springfield, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Innovation First Notice in May 2012.

Interview Details – Went in during a job fair and filled out an application, then took a typing and spelling test. Since I passed I was given a customer service packet to study for a week and came back to take a written test and phone test (simulated situations, very awkward) about the packet. I passed those and had a 1:1 interview. The interviewer passed my application onto HR and they called to recheck my availiability and then offered me the job for the next day. The tests were pretty easy, even though the phone test was very awkward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Springfield, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Innovation First Notice in February 2010.

Interview Details – Its a small Human Resources Crew comprised of a Hiring Manager and an Assistant. Interview comprises of a brief typing test for Customer Service Representative job, followed by an awkward voice test.

Interview Question – Are you available for the training M-F for the entire training?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation phase, after 1 brief 1-1 interview with the Call Center Manager hadly anything challenging its a go. Job offer right on the spot

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Innovation First Notice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Innovation First Notice Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Innovation First Notice employees and interview candidates.