Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency

www.innovativeartists.com

Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency Mailroom Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mailroom Interview

Mailroom
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to the Mailroom position, which I found on EntertainmentCareers.net, in the beginning of August. A woman from HR called me to schedule an interview at the beginning of October. From what I could observe of the employees, it seemed that the office had a relatively casual, hipster-like dress code . I interviewed with the HR woman in her office. She described what the company did, its structure, how advancement works, and the duties of the position. She told me how the mailroom position is where everyone starts, and, after a few more levels, eventually you get promoted to agent. She asked me how I came to apply for the position and what my career goals were. She seemed very friendly, as most HR people are. After the interview, she told me that she would talk to the hiring manager, and if she were interested, I would be invited to a second interview sometime during the next two weeks. I was not.

Interview Question – How did you come to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency? Contribute to the Community!