Innovative Information Technologies....

2.5

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Innovative Information Technologies.....

The interviewers were all people from the senior management team at the time. They were all very easy going, and started off with an icebreaker. Usually the interview is done by two interviewers asking questions from technical to customer service related questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. From what I've experienced and been told by other employees. Questions will be based off of your experience, and degree   Answer Question

Systems Librarian Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Innovative Information Technologies.... in May 2011.

After submitting my resume and cover letter I was contacted by email for an in person interview. Upon arrival I was interviewed by two of the managers who had open positions. They asked all the standard questions, what my work history was, why I wanted to work there, what my customer service background entailed. It was a relaxed interview and later I was shown the area I would be working. There were no silly questions, it was straight forward and actually enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Information Technologies....

Worked for Innovative Information Technologies....? Contribute to the Community!