Innovative Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Chantilly, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Innovative Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was very positive with a very good exchange of information. With a verbal acceptance, official offer letter was received on a timely basis.

Interview Question – Negotiating salary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was part of the initial interview.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Chantilly, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Innovative Technologies in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interview questions depends on the weather and the mood of the interviewer since there is no interview process in place.

Interview Question – Not sure since it depends on the weather   Answer Question

Light Industrial Picker Packer Interview

Light Industrial Picker Packer
Penndel, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Innovative Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – This company used to have Help Desk clients such as Jones Apparel Group, Panasonic. They had gotten positions for me before. I had been told by them the last time I called them for an assignment that I needed to come in again and fill out paper work. Due to economy company has shut down offices in Philadelphia and Southampton. I came to their new location in Penndel. Interviewer was very courteous and helpful. Process took about an hour. I was told that currently only light industrial positions were available. Last time I called, I was told there wasn't a big demand for the light industrial positions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Innovative Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Innovative Technologies interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Innovative Technologies employees and interview candidates.