Innovative Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Technologies

Light Industrial Picker Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penndel, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Penndel, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Innovative Technologies in January 2012.

This company used to have Help Desk clients such as Jones Apparel Group, Panasonic. They had gotten positions for me before. I had been told by them the last time I called them for an assignment that I needed to come in again and fill out paper work. Due to economy company has shut down offices in Philadelphia and Southampton. I came to their new location in Penndel. Interviewer was very courteous and helpful. Process took about an hour. I was told that currently only light industrial positions were available. Last time I called, I was told there wasn't a big demand for the light industrial positions.

Interview Questions
    • In your last job, did you like working as a Picker-Packer?   Answer Question
    • Can you work full time or part time?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Innovative Technologies in November 2011.

Interview questions depends on the weather and the mood of the interviewer since there is no interview process in place.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Innovative Technologies in June 2010.

Initial interview was very positive with a very good exchange of information. With a verbal acceptance, official offer letter was received on a timely basis.

Interview Questions
    It was part of the initial interview.