Innoveer Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director of Global Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Innoveer Solutions in March 2012.

I was referred to the position by an employee, and sent my resume through her to the VP of HR. I was contacted immediately for an interview. Unfortunately I had the flu the first time my interview was scheduled and had to cancel. I was rescheduled for a few days later. I came in to interview with 4 people, and was offered the job and accepted within a day. The interview process was efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Given the business goals for the year and the structure of the current team, if you came on board how would you recommend we structure the team to be most efficient?   Answer Question
I was very upfront with what I was looking for before I received an offer, and the offer met my expectations. My advice is to make sure that you are clear with your recruiter about your expectations before you go into the office for in person interviews.