Innoveer Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Global Recruiting Interview

Director of Global Recruiting
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Innoveer Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred to the position by an employee, and sent my resume through her to the VP of HR. I was contacted immediately for an interview. Unfortunately I had the flu the first time my interview was scheduled and had to cancel. I was rescheduled for a few days later. I came in to interview with 4 people, and was offered the job and accepted within a day. The interview process was efficient.

Interview Question – Given the business goals for the year and the structure of the current team, if you came on board how would you recommend we structure the team to be most efficient?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was very upfront with what I was looking for before I received an offer, and the offer met my expectations. My advice is to make sure that you are clear with your recruiter about your expectations before you go into the office for in person interviews.

Worked for Innoveer Solutions? Contribute to the Community!