Inova Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.0

Patient Access Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous and repetitive. Three interviews too many. Some of the same questions were asked by diffrent people. Communicaton between the HR staff and I could have been better. Weeks would go by without knowing the next step. Overall the process was ok.

Interview Questions

Clinical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview itself was a brief they just asked for my availability along with past experiences and, just some general questions. the interviewer was nice and understanding of my schedule needs.

Interview Questions

• what is your future plans? why did you apply here? have you worked in these kinds of settings?   Answer Question