Inova

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator
Falls Church, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Inova in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed by a couple people from the team and then brought back to meet the rest of the team on a second day. The interview process was a pleasant experience, but I have very good interviewing skills. I have heard of some teams asking candidates to shadow prior to being offered the job. I think that is a total waste of time, and don't know why they do it.

Interview Question – Basic generic interview questions and some technical questions related to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not know enough about negotiation to negotiate a better deal.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Inova? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inova Clinical Research Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Inova employees and interview candidates.