Inova Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.2

Credentialing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Referred to by staffing agency and received an over the phone interview. I was asked what I did on my last assignment and was explained what I would be doing on this assignment, which was very similar. Researching and implementing data in an excel spreadsheet from various database systems for provider credentialing.

Interview Questions

• What did I do on the other job and am I a fast learner.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting ASAP and a positive attitude towards getting the job done.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

I was an internal candidate with experience who had a panel interviewed with senior leadership team. The skill set they desired as ideal was not completely my skill set, although I have potential. Too many people wanted few available positions.

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Very easy going. Asked about prior experience and if multi-tasking comes naturally.

Interview Questions

• Ask about strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the hiring manager. Inova flew me in to interview in person with the hiring manager. Decision was made the day of the in-person interview. HR called to let me know and set up my orientation within an hour of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a difficult customer and how you dealt with him/her   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation took place before the in-person interview. The hiring manager quoted a salary. I suggested more. We briefly discussed, and I believed her that she was offering as much as she could for the position, so I accepted the quote.

Epic Credentialed Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interview 2. Interview w recruiter 3. Interview w hiring manager Why do u want to work with epic?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation.

Patient Financial Services Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was first called by HR and scheduled face to face with hiring manager. Met hiring manager and interview went very well. After 4 weeks I was called by the Director and 2 weeks after that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • How do you work as a team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Physician Extender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

Met with supervising physician, submitted a plan of ideas to implement, received a phone call with an offer from HR with a low ball offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would handle different clinical situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I turned down the initial offer and they came back with an offer just matching what I was making elsewhere.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by a couple people from the team and then brought back to meet the rest of the team on a second day. The interview process was a pleasant experience, but I have very good interviewing skills. I have heard of some teams asking candidates to shadow prior to being offered the job. I think that is a total waste of time, and don't know why they do it.

Interview Questions

• Basic generic interview questions and some technical questions related to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not know enough about negotiation to negotiate a better deal.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in May 2008.

Interview

I submitted my application online. About 3 days later I received a call from a recruiter requesting that I interview with the departments director. During interview the director was very cordial and basically used behavior based interview questions. I was offered the job immediately and was advised that HR would contact me with additional requirements. The following day I was contacted by HR to respond to Telstar Court for a personality profile test. The following day I was, again, contacted by HR to report for New Employee Orientation. The entire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe for me; (1) a difficult employee performance deficiency that you have had to handle, (2) how you handled it, (3) was there a positive outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate with the HR Representative but she would not negotiate period.