I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Inova Fund Advisors Inc. in October 2007.
Interview Details – Primary Responsibilities:
Ability to complete Investment Accounting functions for small, mid, or large SS&C Clients with moderately complex securities.
Investment Accounting Functions include:
1. Trade, settlement, pricing, Fx processing.
2. Cash and holdings reconciliation to custodian banks and asset managers.
3. Generation of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Client financial investment and statutory reports.
4. Research, analyze and resolve variances.
5. Manage / assist with managing Client relationships
6. Assist with implementation of new Clients and special projects.
7. Support of product release testing
8. Building and maintenance of security master and related data.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –