Inova Fund Advisors Inc.
Inova Fund Advisors Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Inova Fund Advisors Inc. in October 2007.
Interview Details – Primary Responsibilities:
Ability to complete Investment Accounting functions for small, mid, or large SS&C Clients with moderately complex securities.
Investment Accounting Functions include:
1. Trade, settlement, pricing, Fx processing.
2. Cash and holdings reconciliation to custodian banks and asset managers.
3. Generation of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Client financial investment and statutory reports.
4. Research, analyze and resolve variances.
5. Manage / assist with managing Client relationships
6. Assist with implementation of new Clients and special projects.
7. Support of product release testing
8. Building and maintenance of security master and related data.