Inovalon

Very Easy Interview

Data Review Consultant Interview

Data Review Consultant
Bowie, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Inovalon in September 2011.

Interview Details – Easy, typical questions. No behavioral questions.
Asked goals/where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not able to, they blantantly said from the get go no negotiation.

Data Review Consultant Interview

Data Review Consultant
Bowie, MD

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Inovalon in September 2010.

Interview Details – The usual questions, i.e. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?, What was the hardest decision you ever made and why". "What would you do if you were left completing the entire project and your "partner" did nothing". The interview with the manager was a bit long and she seemed cordial, she even hugged me my first working day there. I sat with a "Lead" to observe what she did and she was also cordial.

Interview Questions

• "How would you handle completing a joint project by yourself and the other person did not, yet received "praise" for a job well done".   View Answer
  • "What do you think makes you stand out from another applicant?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If your there to make "more money" ... forget it. I took a cut in pay because I wanted a change. There is definitely a "click" with management at all levels.

Worked for Inovalon? Contribute to the Community!