Inovalon Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.5

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

2 phone interviews and I got an offer. Panel interview with a few questions but mostly telling me abou the company. It was too easy which should have alerted to me how desperate this company is for people.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. How you handle conflict? How do you make decisions with little information? When can you start?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and screened. Interviewed by 5 senior directors separately. Very interesting conversation; didn't feel like an interview but it was very long (over 2hrs). Great individuals and recruiter.

Interview Questions

I declined because I got a better offer from another company. Other than that, would have accepted if I had no other offers. I was also concerned about long term job stability and given all the research I had conducted and reviews I read, not sure where the company's going.

Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Inovalon (Columbia, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very welcoming. I personally enjoyed the interview. It went very, very well and tge interviewer was very professional. The down side was the starting pay. This is more of an entry level position and there didn't seem to be any room for negotiation. Also reading the reviews impacted my decision a great deal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you influenced someones decision?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

I met with 2 people in management who told me what the job description was and than we talked about football while waiting for the next part of interview. Basically the company called me with a recruiter giving a basic job description and than arranged a time for me to interview. I met with the hiring manager and after him his boss and answered basic questions about the position. Than they called me the next day and offered me a position sending me an offer letter and company information.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult caller and how did you handle the situation and what did you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called with an offer and I accepted

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen by internal HR recruiter followed by in-person panel interview with 3 different individuals at various levels in the organization. Obtained a reasonable and balanced view of the organization. Post-interview follow-up with hiring manager and recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Review of past experience and how did that apply to the relevant position at Inovalon.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

Submitted resume to their online database. Two weeks later, received a call from HR. Had phone screen, answered a questionnaire HR sent via email. Had a phone panel interview with three people. The bad experience I had was not receiving an email or call from my follow up to HR. It was total silence. It would be great if an interviewer receives some feedback, even if it was a email or letter stating that they hired someone else or the position was placed on hold or canceled.

Review Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Inovalon (Columbia, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Two managers brought me back to a room with a round table and began firing off questions. Both looked very stern i'm guessing in an attempt to be intimidating.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

Sent my resume and cover letter and heard back in one week. Scheduled a telephone interview with an HR staff person. We spent 30 minutes on the phone, i which time she said absolutely nothing of value about the job, company or their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Inovalon in November 2014.

Interview

I was very good. First HR call me and some question. Second, Manager call me and some question Third, Two employees call me and some question for 1 hour All the questions are technical in your area. some personal question.

Interview Questions

• All the question all technical. there are some personal, but are the basic personal question.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

The initial phone screens and in-person interviews were scheduled within two weeks. Everything appeared to go well and the interviewers led me to believe they were going to extend an offer. The organization subsequently had a reorganization and the position was put on hold. The recruiter asked if I would wait a month (without a contingency offer or anything in writing). I followed up a few weeks later to learn the position had been eliminated during the reorg, but the recruiter did recommend me as a candidate for another position. Everyone was professional, but I wish the recruiter had been more proactive and timely in informing me of status updates.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here? Have you not seen the reviews on glassdoor?   Answer Question