Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Inovalon
- Site Review Consultant (3)
- Manager (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Review Coordinator (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- RN Call Center (2)
- Data Review Consultant (2)
- Senior Manager, Information Systems (2)
- Remote Coding Review Consultant (2)
- SRC (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- Software Development Engineer II (1)
- Field Nurse (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Information Security Analyst (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Implementation Analyst (1)
- Manager, Information Systems (1)
- Management (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Help Desk Specialist (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Support Analyst (1)
- SQL Data Analyst (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Inovalon.
2 phone interviews and I got an offer. Panel interview with a few questions but mostly telling me abou the company. It was too easy which should have alerted to me how desperate this company is for people.
- Walk me through your resume. How you handle conflict? How do you make decisions with little information? When can you start? Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in March 2015.
Contacted by recruiter and screened. Interviewed by 5 senior directors separately. Very interesting conversation; didn't feel like an interview but it was very long (over 2hrs). Great individuals and recruiter.
Reasons for Declining
I declined because I got a better offer from another company. Other than that, would have accepted if I had no other offers. I was also concerned about long term job stability and given all the research I had conducted and reviews I read, not sure where the company's going.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Inovalon (Columbia, MD) in March 2015.
The interview was very welcoming. I personally enjoyed the interview. It went very, very well and tge interviewer was very professional. The down side was the starting pay. This is more of an entry level position and there didn't seem to be any room for negotiation. Also reading the reviews impacted my decision a great deal.
- Describe a time when you influenced someones decision? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Inovalon.
I met with 2 people in management who told me what the job description was and than we talked about football while waiting for the next part of interview. Basically the company called me with a recruiter giving a basic job description and than arranged a time for me to interview. I met with the hiring manager and after him his boss and answered basic questions about the position. Than they called me the next day and offered me a position sending me an offer letter and company information.
- Name a time when you had a difficult caller and how did you handle the situation and what did you do. 1 Answer
They called with an offer and I accepted
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in February 2015.
Phone screen by internal HR recruiter followed by in-person panel interview with 3 different individuals at various levels in the organization. Obtained a reasonable and balanced view of the organization. Post-interview follow-up with hiring manager and recruiter.
- Review of past experience and how did that apply to the relevant position at Inovalon. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Inovalon.
Submitted resume to their online database. Two weeks later, received a call from HR. Had phone screen, answered a questionnaire HR sent via email. Had a phone panel interview with three people. The bad experience I had was not receiving an email or call from my follow up to HR. It was total silence. It would be great if an interviewer receives some feedback, even if it was a email or letter stating that they hired someone else or the position was placed on hold or canceled.
- No difficult question Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Inovalon (Columbia, MD) in January 2015.
Two managers brought me back to a room with a round table and began firing off questions. Both looked very stern i'm guessing in an attempt to be intimidating.
Helpful (4)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Inovalon.
Sent my resume and cover letter and heard back in one week. Scheduled a telephone interview with an HR staff person. We spent 30 minutes on the phone, i which time she said absolutely nothing of value about the job, company or their hiring process.
- What is your current salary? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Inovalon in November 2014.
I was very good. First HR call me and some question. Second, Manager call me and some question Third, Two employees call me and some question for 1 hour All the questions are technical in your area. some personal question.
- All the question all technical. there are some personal, but are the basic personal question. Answer Question
Helpful (3)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in October 2014.
The initial phone screens and in-person interviews were scheduled within two weeks. Everything appeared to go well and the interviewers led me to believe they were going to extend an offer. The organization subsequently had a reorganization and the position was put on hold. The recruiter asked if I would wait a month (without a contingency offer or anything in writing). I followed up a few weeks later to learn the position had been eliminated during the reorg, but the recruiter did recommend me as a candidate for another position. Everyone was professional, but I wish the recruiter had been more proactive and timely in informing me of status updates.
- Why would you want to work here? Have you not seen the reviews on glassdoor? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review