Inovalon Remote Coding Review Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Remote Coding Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bowie, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Inovalon in October 2010.

Initial communication was a recruiter. Information was very minimal other than salary, full-time 40 hrs, no benefits at that time. More info discovered after hired (last quarter 2010). Was informed of 15 days annual limit for time off unpaid. Initial HR contact was mainly for all required forms typically needed.

Interview Questions
No room to negotiate. Take it or leave it basically.

Other Interview Reviews for Inovalon

Remote Coding Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Inovalon in August 2010.

Recieved a telephone call from a very friendly recruiter. We discussed job expectations, work hours, and salary. I was asked about my nursing experience and if I would be interested in this position. I was then offered a formal job and accepted.

Interview Questions
    Work hours were to be very flexible when I spoke with recruiter. Since joining the Medassurant team they have been very strict on business hours.

Worked for Inovalon? Contribute to the Community!