Inovis

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Specialist Interview

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Inovis.

Interview Details – One interview that was face to face with two people and received an offer soon after.

Interview Question – What is a universal product code   Answer Question

Software Engineer III Interview

Software Engineer III
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Inovis in September 2008.

Interview Details – There were 2 phone interviews. 1 by the direct manager of the team and the 2nd by an architect in the team. Then I was flown down to Irvine and had a 3 hour interview day, during which I was asked to answer a paper based multiple choice Q&A, while explaining to them why I picked such an answer. If you have studied for java certiification, you should do good here. I spoke with Vice President of Operations after the interview.
Overall not especially taxing. It was hard to understand the people interviewing me because of their thick accents. It was a good experience

Interview Question – When an application exception is thrown in a stateless session bean... will the transaction get rolled back?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as I liked the offer they gave.

Customer Support Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Inovis in May 2008.

Interview Details – pretty straight forward. phone interview with HR. then meeting with manager and team-lead. it was a veyr quick process. they needed someone on board quickly

Interview Question – why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Inovis in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was a telephonic interview and got offer right away.

Interview Question – Introduction   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Inovis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inovis interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Inovis employees and interview candidates.