Inphi Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 7, 2014
2 interviews

2.0

Engineer, Validation Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Inphi in May 2014.

The manager just said my background was only optics which was far from the electronics. He then asked me which courses I had taken, and he emphasized on your semiconductor and materials background. No technical questions were involved. The interview lasted for 40 mins.

Interview Questions

Verification Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Inphi in April 2012.

I got to know about the openings from my college. I sent an email to the manager. he gave the response in a day and told me that somebody will contact me.The next day I got a call from HR for the screening.Later I got the email for the phone interview schedule.I was interviewed in the following week for around 45 minutes.The interview was technical.

Interview Questions
    • He asked about all the projects I did in my masters...
      What is set up violation , hold time violation.
      metastability, blocking non blocking.....
        Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inphi

Worked for Inphi? Contribute to the Community!