Inphi

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Verification Engineer Interview

Verification Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Inphi in April 2012.

Interview Details – I got to know about the openings from my college. I sent an email to the manager. he gave the response in a day and told me that somebody will contact me.The next day I got a call from HR for the screening.Later I got the email for the phone interview schedule.I was interviewed in the following week for around 45 minutes.The interview was technical.

Interview Question – He asked about all the projects I did in my masters...
What is set up violation , hold time violation.
metastability, blocking non blocking.....
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Inphi? Contribute to the Community!

Inphi – Why Work for Us?

Inphi Corporation (NYSE:IPHI), a fast growth and leading provider of high speed analog and mixed-signal IC solutions for next-generation broadband infrastructure networks. Inphi has built a broad portfolio of products… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inphi Verification Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Inphi employees and interview candidates.