InsideView

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at InsideView in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty standard to most SaaS Account Executive positions I have previously interviewed for. One complaint about the process is that it took management a very long time to get back to me about next steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was not easy but in the end I found management was receptive to giving me the compensation package I wanted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for InsideView? Contribute to the Community!

InsideView Videos

InsideView – Why Work for Us?

"InsideView is growing aggressively...The number of users has risen almost 250% over the past year…InsideView has gained a measure of mind share disproportionate to its size, with firms interested in SaaS-based tools… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InsideView Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by InsideView employees and interview candidates.