Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at InsideView
- Software Engineer (5)
- Customer Success Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Support Engineer (2)
- SDR (2)
- Strategic Customer Success Manager (2)
- Senior Software Developer(Algorithm) (1)
- Lead Qual Representative (1)
- Education Services (1)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Education (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Technical Trainer (1)
- Creative Director (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
Customer Success Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.
Everyone involved was very professional and friendly, from the recruiter handling the logistics to the manager to the team members who did the group interview. I was very disappointed not the get the offer because it seems like a dynamic company with good growth potential. I guess they were looking for someone with a pure tech background. More and more it seems like a waste of time to talk to tech companies if you don't have tech on your resume. Younger people reading this should get some tech names on the resume if you want to get in to cool companies like InsideView at some point.
Other Interview Reviews for InsideView
Customer Success Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView.
Very quick process... Multiple interviews with both potential peers and leaders of the company. Last step: Presentation to the whole team. Because many people are involved in the process, I have heard that sometimes it takes some time. In my case, it was pretty quick.
- I didn't find anything unexpected in the interview. There were questions about my understanding of technology... The difference betwee cloud and on-prem, for instance. But that wasn't difficult. Answer Question
Worked with hiring manager and then HR. A little negotiation, but not a lot.