InsideView Customer Success Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InsideView in January 2011.

Everyone involved was very professional and friendly, from the recruiter handling the logistics to the manager to the team members who did the group interview. I was very disappointed not the get the offer because it seems like a dynamic company with good growth potential. I guess they were looking for someone with a pure tech background. More and more it seems like a waste of time to talk to tech companies if you don't have tech on your resume. Younger people reading this should get some tech names on the resume if you want to get in to cool companies like InsideView at some point.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InsideView

Customer Success Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InsideView.

Very quick process... Multiple interviews with both potential peers and leaders of the company. Last step: Presentation to the whole team. Because many people are involved in the process, I have heard that sometimes it takes some time. In my case, it was pretty quick.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find anything unexpected in the interview. There were questions about my understanding of technology... The difference betwee cloud and on-prem, for instance. But that wasn't difficult.   Answer Question
    Worked with hiring manager and then HR. A little negotiation, but not a lot.

Worked for InsideView? Contribute to the Community!