InsideView

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview

Strategic Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InsideView in February 2014.

Interview Details – First reached out to hiring manager through connection on LinkedIn, then was put in touch with internal recruiter. After initial phone interview, was brought in for an in person with the hiring manager. From there, was given a case study to create a high level account plan and submit. Final step in my process was a in-person interviews with the VP, Manager, CEO and Sales Executive. They did mention that usual protocol is to meet with a few folks before making a presentation, and then with the CEO who would be the final one to sign off on you, but my experience was different. They have established a great culture at InsideView and the interview process reflects that.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or terribly difficult.   Answer Question

SDR Interview

SDR
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InsideView.

Interview Details – Starts with a phone screen from a contracted recruiter, then phone screen from hiring manager, then come in for an office visit/ interview.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult if you are actually excited about the product and position and have thought about how you fit in to both.   Answer Question

Education Services Interview

Education Services
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at InsideView in February 2012.

Interview Details – InsideView seeks applicants that fit with the culture. So the process of interviewing with several different people and then presenting to a group is not for the faint of heart.

Interview Question – What was your largest deliverable in your last position?   Answer Question

Education Interview

Education
San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at InsideView in August 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is intense. I had to interview with multiple people, including the CEO -- which was the toughest interview I've ever had. After the interviews I had to come back the next morning to give a presentation to a group of employees. I had no trouble with that part, but a lot of people do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was told there wasn't room to negotiate when I tried. It probably depends on the position for which you are interviewing.

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at InsideView in June 2011.

Interview Details – The company is very driven to find people who fit the drive and culture of the company. We have had a couple duds but for the most part only hire the best. To avoid the duds, InsideView has either the CEO or some of the VPs interview the candidate. The interviews are serious but light. Overall, a positive interview. know the industry and the product. Those are the hardest to get but go far in the interview.

Interview Question – What is sales intelligence?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at InsideView in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty standard to most SaaS Account Executive positions I have previously interviewed for. One complaint about the process is that it took management a very long time to get back to me about next steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was not easy but in the end I found management was receptive to giving me the compensation package I wanted.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InsideView in January 2011.

Interview Details – Everyone involved was very professional and friendly, from the recruiter handling the logistics to the manager to the team members who did the group interview. I was very disappointed not the get the offer because it seems like a dynamic company with good growth potential. I guess they were looking for someone with a pure tech background. More and more it seems like a waste of time to talk to tech companies if you don't have tech on your resume. Younger people reading this should get some tech names on the resume if you want to get in to cool companies like InsideView at some point.

Sales Interview

Sales
South San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at InsideView in February 2010.

Interview Details – Met wit the management team and got some good feedback on vision & strategy. Believe that they have some innovating thinking and technology. But, they are playing in a competitive space and are at a disadvantage given their size/limited resources

Interview Question – Derive Black-Scholes??   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

Interviewed at InsideView

Interview Details – The Recruiting team contacted me and one round of telephonic interview was scheduled. After that I was called to their Hyderabad Office where three more rounds of Technical interviews happened. After two days I was again called to their office for HR/ Management round followed by a phone interview with the VP in the evening. I got the offer couple of days after that.

Interview Question – They wanted to make sure I was culture fit into a start up / fast paced small company culture   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at InsideView.

Interview Details – It was scheduled walk in interview. There were around 40 candidates appeared for the interview.

First round was written test consists of ten questions. Quetions of DS, multi threading, collections. One word about the test was 'oh so difficult'. During interview they served snacks and drinks which I havent experienced before. After done with the test they had given a presentation about the company. Overall it was good experience even though I didnt select.

Interview Question – Questions I remember:
1. Write a program using multi threading in java to print sequence of numbers in ascending order from 1 to 10 using ten threads.
2. Wrtte an algorithm for binary search for the given sorted array when the array was rotated on any specific index.
  Answer Question

Worked for InsideView? Contribute to the Community!