InsideView

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

3.5

Lead Qual Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at InsideView in October 2014.

The interview process was arduous, but necessary. They really take the time to find people who are going to be the best culture fit as that is a crucial point to working at InsideView. As a result, there are numerous interviews with lots of different employees from different departments to guarantee they are investing in an employee that will bring the best attitude to their work on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, as a top sales executive pulling million dollar deals, as a manager of a sales team, or starting your own company?   Answer Question
    Little room for negotiation (as expected as an entry level employee)

SDR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at InsideView in August 2014.

very fast and very easy. all interviews were really conversational and actually fun to have. no bs questions like what you would do with ten pencils. going in to this interview i had been burnt out from many other interviews with other companies so the energy they bring to the office was very contagious.

not much to negotiate

Technical Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InsideView in March 2014.

The hiring process can take some time- from the first phone interview to the final interview can take 2-3 weeks. Most positions require some type of presentation as part of the final process. You'll probably get to meet with the CEO before you're hired. I had four interviews and had to do a presentation as part of the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Cultural Fit is a major priority here. What would make this a good fit for you?   View Answer

Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InsideView in February 2014.

First reached out to hiring manager through connection on LinkedIn, then was put in touch with internal recruiter. After initial phone interview, was brought in for an in person with the hiring manager. From there, was given a case study to create a high level account plan and submit. Final step in my process was a in-person interviews with the VP, Manager, CEO and Sales Executive. They did mention that usual protocol is to meet with a few folks before making a presentation, and then with the CEO who would be the final one to sign off on you, but my experience was different. They have established a great culture at InsideView and the interview process reflects that.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InsideView.

Starts with a phone screen from a contracted recruiter, then phone screen from hiring manager, then come in for an office visit/ interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult if you are actually excited about the product and position and have thought about how you fit in to both.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InsideView in August 2013.

Had a meeting with a recruiter. Scheduled a call with a VP, then was invited to come in for a meeting with members of the team. Each meeting is an hour, and if you are lucky, the person whose team you will be on tells you what to say to everyone that is interviewing you. not a very hard process. I hear some people had to give presentations.

Interview Questions
    it was quick, they send something over and I was eager to accept.

Education Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at InsideView in February 2012.

InsideView seeks applicants that fit with the culture. So the process of interviewing with several different people and then presenting to a group is not for the faint of heart.

Interview Questions
    • What was your largest deliverable in your last position?   Answer Question

Education Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at InsideView in August 2011.

The hiring process is intense. I had to interview with multiple people, including the CEO -- which was the toughest interview I've ever had. After the interviews I had to come back the next morning to give a presentation to a group of employees. I had no trouble with that part, but a lot of people do.

Interview Questions
    I was told there wasn't room to negotiate when I tried. It probably depends on the position for which you are interviewing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at InsideView in June 2011.

The company is very driven to find people who fit the drive and culture of the company. We have had a couple duds but for the most part only hire the best. To avoid the duds, InsideView has either the CEO or some of the VPs interview the candidate. The interviews are serious but light. Overall, a positive interview. know the industry and the product. Those are the hardest to get but go far in the interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at InsideView in April 2011.

The hiring process was pretty standard to most SaaS Account Executive positions I have previously interviewed for. One complaint about the process is that it took management a very long time to get back to me about next steps.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation process was not easy but in the end I found management was receptive to giving me the compensation package I wanted.