InsideView Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2014

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at InsideView.

It was scheduled walk in interview. There were around 40 candidates appeared for the interview.

First round was written test consists of ten questions. Quetions of DS, multi threading, collections. One word about the test was 'oh so difficult'. During interview they served snacks and drinks which I havent experienced before. After done with the test they had given a presentation about the company. Overall it was good experience even though I didnt select.

Interview Questions
  • Questions I remember:
    1. Write a program using multi threading in java to print sequence of numbers in ascending order from 1 to 10 using ten threads.
    2. Wrtte an algorithm for binary search for the given sorted array when the array was rotated on any specific index.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InsideView

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at InsideView in February 2014.

I have 2yrs experience in software development. They called me for F2F interview. I was asked to write a program that reads data, which is like a table in database, and produces results for user queries.

Data is: in txt file.

ID, FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, AGE, SALARY, TITLE
    1, "venkatesh", "kumar", 21, 30000, "reporter"
    2, "kiran", "kannan", 45, 9000, "chairman"
    3, "pradeep", "mishra", 35, 15000, "manager"
    4, "suman", "raj", 35, 12000, "manager"

user query will be like
    "select firstName, lastName where age>25 orderby salary dsc"

dsc - for descending
    you have to produce appropriate records. I didn't well in interview. but later I tried to solve it. I provided my answer below.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at InsideView in October 2013.

I have applied for Software Engineer job online, one day I got a call from HR and scheduled a telephonic round of interview. I have prepared for all my skill set that I have mentioned in resume. Two interviewers (SSE level) called me on time and started discussion about my current project details, I gave brief description of what I am working currently. They started asking questions about DataStructures and Algorithms based on Arrays which I did not expect in telephonic round, later they asked java questions like collection typical questions, Comparator, Comparable, Servlets, Spring MVC and IOC etc.

Interview Questions
    • Questions related to Algorithms in telephonic interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at InsideView in May 2010.

It was fun giving interview for this company.
    Questions were to check depth of my technical strength and problem solving aptitude.
    Interviewers were impressive and very clear about what they want to ask.

It was smooth, though I should have negotiated more. In retrospect I feel so.

Worked for InsideView? Contribute to the Community!