Insight Communications

Insight Communications Customer Service Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Insight Communications in March 2011.

I originally went to a jobfair back in Jan and they expressed an interest then. I was called in to do a formal face to face interview in Feb, and it went very well and I expected to get the job, but two weeks later I recieved an email declining me the offer. I went and accepted other employment and then in late Feb I received a phone call asking me if I was still interested and I said that I was, I then was made another appointment to come in and do another interview, but I still was not told if I had the job or not. Finally two days ago I was formerly offered the position and begin working on 4/4

Interview Questions
  • How would you offer new products to one of the customers who currently didn't have all of our products (cable, phone, internet)   Answer Question
  • Is it acceptable to miss any work   Answer Question