Insight

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight.

A couple of interviews, first with HR, then with department managers. Was pretty easy to get into. No drug testing or background check was run.

Very simple to get employed at Insight. As far as salary, they said they hired me at $36k per year, come to find out that wasn't the case, it was lower than that, I realized after I started getting paid and they didn't budge on it. Of course, it's pretty hard to convince them that they promised you more after you've quit your last job and taken full employment at Insight. They've kind of got you at that point, don't they?

Other Interview Reviews for Insight

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight in February 2013.

The manager and two team leads were in on the first interview and was very casual. They asked about my resume and to describe what I did at each job.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating they will offer you the least amount for the position and if you ask for more they will pull the offer.