Insight Global

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.5

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

The interview overall was very casual feeling. I was never asked any questions other than what I was involved in. It was very conversational and fun, however, dress code was very professional.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in January 2015.

The interview process was easy. Interviewed with the main person in charge for probably 20 minutes and then he had to leave. The whole interview was about myself, why I chose the college I did, why I thought I would fit in, ect.

Interview Questions
    • Why I thought I would be a good fit in the company   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in January 2015.

thought it went well, it seemed to all be a joke to them. Had four different people come in, didn't talk about much. One guy asked if I went out where the location was. I thought I was a perfect fit for that type of company. Did not get offer

Interview Questions
    • why are you interested in sales? Do you have any sales experience?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

The recruiter was very helpful and gave me tips on what they were looking for at the interview. Most of the people interviewing were nice and personable except for a select few who seem to have wanted to make you feel intimidated than comfortable. The recruiter called me before my last round of interviewing asking if they offered me the job that day would I be ready to commit and since I said I would at least need a night to discuss with family and colleagues, they weren't up for negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • All pretty basic questions. No brain busters. They mostly want to know about you and some good characteristics about yourself that would be beneficial for the company.   Answer Question

They did not allow me enough time to think it over.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global in October 2014.

They called me and set up an interview after the initial phone interview. Mostly personal questions and talking one on one like you were at lunch or something. They ask about why you picked your school etc. made it through the interview process but did not receive an offer.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in September 2014.

First met with the corporate recruiter who was very friendly and welcoming. After answering a few of her basic interview questions she brought in another account manager to interview me. Over the process of almost 2.5 hours I had met all the account managers in the office who essentially asked me all the same questions. The recruiter later called me to set up a final interview with the office director and an account manager trainee. This was a lunch interview that was just a test to see if you can hold a conversation while being friendly and outgoing. Overall, there were no really tough questions they just want to judge your personality, competitiveness, and social skills. Don't waste your time on the long interview process if you aren't 100% sure you want a job in sales.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in an extremely competitive environment?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global in September 2014.

Met at the career fair. After talking, he asked me to interview with him the next day. I agreed and during the interview, he took a phone call on speaker phone, and ate his lunch. Asked me about myself, and halfway through, shifted the focus to "So what questions do you have for me?"

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

I was recruited via LinkedIn and had a brief phone interview with someone. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview and was explicitly told to "wear high heels, makeup, and do your hair - go the whole 9 yards," which I found to be sexist. Nevertheless, I went on the interview. No one was prepared to meet with me upon my arrival, and once a woman came in, I was asked zero questions about my resume or myself and was in/out the door in under 15 minutes. Totally misleading and a waste of time.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Was contacted after posting my resume to Monster and Linkedin. Had a phone interview set up the next week. Asked questions like "Why did you choose your particular college to attend", "What were you involved in on campus?", "What kind of jobs are you looking for" and told me a bit about the position they were hiring for.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

The Interview Process is long. You go through a phone interview and 3 in-person interviews. You interview with the recruiter and then you also interview with the sales managers and account managers of the office.

Interview Questions
    You had to ask for the job.