Insight Global

Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.6

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

The recruiter was very helpful and gave me tips on what they were looking for at the interview. Most of the people interviewing were nice and personable except for a select few who seem to have wanted to make you feel intimidated than comfortable. The recruiter called me before my last round of interviewing asking if they offered me the job that day would I be ready to commit and since I said I would at least need a night to discuss with family and colleagues, they weren't up for negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • All pretty basic questions. No brain busters. They mostly want to know about you and some good characteristics about yourself that would be beneficial for the company.   Answer Question

They did not allow me enough time to think it over.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global in October 2014.

They called me and set up an interview after the initial phone interview. Mostly personal questions and talking one on one like you were at lunch or something. They ask about why you picked your school etc. made it through the interview process but did not receive an offer.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global in September 2014.

Met at the career fair. After talking, he asked me to interview with him the next day. I agreed and during the interview, he took a phone call on speaker phone, and ate his lunch. Asked me about myself, and halfway through, shifted the focus to "So what questions do you have for me?"

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in September 2014.

First met with the corporate recruiter who was very friendly and welcoming. After answering a few of her basic interview questions she brought in another account manager to interview me. Over the process of almost 2.5 hours I had met all the account managers in the office who essentially asked me all the same questions. The recruiter later called me to set up a final interview with the office director and an account manager trainee. This was a lunch interview that was just a test to see if you can hold a conversation while being friendly and outgoing. Overall, there were no really tough questions they just want to judge your personality, competitiveness, and social skills. Don't waste your time on the long interview process if you aren't 100% sure you want a job in sales.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in an extremely competitive environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I was recruited via LinkedIn and had a brief phone interview with someone. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview and was explicitly told to "wear high heels, makeup, and do your hair - go the whole 9 yards," which I found to be sexist. Nevertheless, I went on the interview. No one was prepared to meet with me upon my arrival, and once a woman came in, I was asked zero questions about my resume or myself and was in/out the door in under 15 minutes. Totally misleading and a waste of time.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Was contacted after posting my resume to Monster and Linkedin. Had a phone interview set up the next week. Asked questions like "Why did you choose your particular college to attend", "What were you involved in on campus?", "What kind of jobs are you looking for" and told me a bit about the position they were hiring for.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

The Interview Process is long. You go through a phone interview and 3 in-person interviews. You interview with the recruiter and then you also interview with the sales managers and account managers of the office.

Interview Questions
    You had to ask for the job.

Account Manager Interview

Was first contacted by a recruiter over the phone. He was very energetic and positive! Ended up talking for about 45 minutes about the company and basic questions about myself. First interview was set up and I met with the sales manager and a current account executive. Very relaxed, they want to see that you can drive the conversation and talk about yourself. Got to meet the entire office and shook hands with everyone. Second interview was over lunch with sales manager and another account executive - this is to see how you will act with clients. They asked a few questions, "Are you a sensitive person?" but still mostly small talk. Really enjoyed the process and meeting everyone.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in July 2014.

I was contacted through LinkedIn by a corporate recruiter within the company. After a phone call of about 20 minutes, I was offered an in-person interview. At the interview, I met with the office's director of operations and one account manager. Prior to my interview I was told that I would be interviewed by anywhere from 2-5 people in "small talk type conversations" over an hour and a half or so.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything tough about the interview. Questions were standard, but were much more conversational than direct interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Was contacted initially by corporate recruiter. He sort of prepped me for the interview. He told me to ask my interviewer personal questions about him and his life and that there would probably be no real interview structure or questions coming from the interviewer. Honestly a little strange and I wasn't very what to do in the interview, especially coming straight out of college and not knowing much about the world business in general. Also, when walking in the office two female employees asked if i needed help very condescendingly.

I was fresh out of college taking this interview and not really understanding of what the position was exactly and how it fit in to the world of work. This is a sales job. Basically, you start out in inside sales and then become an outside sales person after a period of like 6 months i think.

No idea about the company itself but seems to be a pretty standard sales job working for a very sales focused company.