Insight Global Account Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I met insight global at a college career fair. A few weeks later, I had a 1:1 interview hosted at the university. Great experience. Then I had second round interviews located at the office I was interviewing for. During second rounds I met with 3 of the current account managers separately. It was great to get a better idea of the type of people working at the company and the day to day responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (San Mateo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was reached out to on LinkedIn from a recruiter. They were super friendly and scheduled the phone interview quickly which was super easy and routine. When I got to the in-person interview, I had to wait 15 min after our time scheduled which is annoying but not a deal-breaker. I talked to two employees and both seem really uninterested and distracted by the rain. Everyone I met at the office was trying too hard to be outgoing and friendly and it came off as not very genuine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter. I came in for an in-person interview and was there for three hours because I spoke with every Account Manager in the SF office. I was then taken out to lunch by the sales manager and he offered me the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an internal recruiter. They contacted me about the Account Management position, but explained the entry level position was a technical recruiter position. I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview a week later. The face-to-face interview consisted of speaking with 6 different employees and lasted approximately 3 hours. I was then brought in for a final lunch interview and later recieved an offer. I accepted the offer and have been working here happily for over 4 years.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you have overcome adversity and ultimately been successful. How did you measure your success?   Answer Question