Insight Global

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in June 2010.

Started with a phone interview with a Insight Global recruiter after they contacted me. Then a in-person with IG. After that I got a Microsoft interview, in-person, within about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were unexpected; mostly behavioral interview style questions.   Answer Question
Easy smeasy.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2012.

Very efficient and seamless. The only time-consuming part of getting in the door was all the information the company where I am contracting needed. Interviews were on time and went beautifully.

Interview Questions
    The first offer letter came with an hourly rate that was not what I expected. A simple phone call cleared it up and a new letter was sent the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2012.

I contacted this recruiting agency several times. They apparently are too busy to return emails or phone calls even though they requested that I send my resume; very unlike the other recruiters I am currently working with. Our interviews were short (several short discussions with multiple recruiters) that were meaningless and virtually all ended with something to the effect that they will be looking for opportunities for me, however, though I've received about a dozen inquiries from other recruiters, Insight Global has yet to get back to me with anything. I'm having a difficult time determining whether they are serious about placing applicants, have any connections what-so-ever, are overwhelmed, or simply incompetent.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing relevant other than the kind of opportunity I was interested in was discussed.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Insight Global in September 2011.

Insight Global was the middle man in my interview process. I've worked with other recruiting firms in the DMV, some good and others well, let's say they left much to be desired. IG provided a professional setting and the formal one on one interview confirmed my first impression over the phone.

Be prepared for the interview, be clear about your expectations and I think you'll have a similar experience.

Interview Questions
    • What Analytical skills do you have and how have you demonstrated them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Insight Global in April 2010.

I interview via the telephone with a Recruiter, who appeared to be well informed of the Client's requirements. After successfully meeting Insight Global's requirements, a 1:1 interview was setup with the Client the next day. The interview with the Client went well as it appeared they have been working with Insight Global for awhile. As for advice, not really specific for the interview but in general, read over the contract carefully to make sure there aren't any exclusion clauses and if so I would make sure you get a written exemption or have it deleted.

Interview Questions
    There was very little room to negotiation. Do agree to a lower rate on the assumption of being converted or hired directly because there is no guarantees. When they ask for your rate, be honest and hold to it if is truly needed or else they will try to get you for the minimum amount possible.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!