Insight Global Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Greenwood Village, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Great, I didn't have to take a lengthy test like with other staffing companies. Insight global gets right to business. For example: phone screen, in-person and there is drug and criminal background test and it's a fairly smooth operation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Typical meeting room. More of a meet and greet to put a face to the name. This was not for a particular role but rather a way for them to know a candidate better that they have in their system. Very nice staff, professional, but still congenial. Sat down and got right to business asking me questions and asking if I had questions for them. An overall pleasant experience, non-intimidating experience. It was difficult to find the location but someone answered the front desk right away to help with directions. I would recommend this staffing company to other candidates and employers alike.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences. Areas of expertise. Any other roles I've taken on in the past. If I had questions for them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Westlake, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Very efficient and seamless. The only time-consuming part of getting in the door was all the information the company where I am contracting needed. Interviews were on time and went beautifully.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The first offer letter came with an hourly rate that was not what I expected. A simple phone call cleared it up and a new letter was sent the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I contacted this recruiting agency several times. They apparently are too busy to return emails or phone calls even though they requested that I send my resume; very unlike the other recruiters I am currently working with. Our interviews were short (several short discussions with multiple recruiters) that were meaningless and virtually all ended with something to the effect that they will be looking for opportunities for me, however, though I've received about a dozen inquiries from other recruiters, Insight Global has yet to get back to me with anything. I'm having a difficult time determining whether they are serious about placing applicants, have any connections what-so-ever, are overwhelmed, or simply incompetent.

Interview Questions

• Nothing relevant other than the kind of opportunity I was interested in was discussed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

Insight Global was the middle man in my interview process. I've worked with other recruiting firms in the DMV, some good and others well, let's say they left much to be desired. IG provided a professional setting and the formal one on one interview confirmed my first impression over the phone.

Be prepared for the interview, be clear about your expectations and I think you'll have a similar experience.

Interview Questions

• What Analytical skills do you have and how have you demonstrated them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Redmond, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a Insight Global recruiter after they contacted me. Then a in-person with IG. After that I got a Microsoft interview, in-person, within about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected; mostly behavioral interview style questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy smeasy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I interview via the telephone with a Recruiter, who appeared to be well informed of the Client's requirements. After successfully meeting Insight Global's requirements, a 1:1 interview was setup with the Client the next day. The interview with the Client went well as it appeared they have been working with Insight Global for awhile. As for advice, not really specific for the interview but in general, read over the contract carefully to make sure there aren't any exclusion clauses and if so I would make sure you get a written exemption or have it deleted.

Interview Questions

• What was my rate?   1 Answer
    • Explaining what I have been doing since my lay-off.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little room to negotiation. Do agree to a lower rate on the assumption of being converted or hired directly because there is no guarantees. When they ask for your rate, be honest and hold to it if is truly needed or else they will try to get you for the minimum amount possible.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

- The interview began with a phone call interview for general questions. In this call the schedule for 1-on-1 interview meeting is agreed.
    - The 1-on-1 interview was conducted 3 working days after the phone call interview.
    - The company also conducted reference check.

Interview Questions

• - Without telling you the detail job description, can you please tell me about yourself, and your most recent experience and skills?   Answer Question