Insight Global

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

I applied through an employee referral and the whole process took four days- I got the job information from a friend who works there currently and sent an email with my resume to the contact. I got a phone response in literally five minutes then an interview both days after. On the fourth day I had an onsite interview and a phone interview, then got the call that I got hired that day as well! They are all very helpful and fast- great experience working with them!

Interview Questions
  • Normal interview questions. Some two part so listen carefully, but nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in May 2014.

The hiring and interview process here with insight global was phenomenal and outstanding the employees are there for you 100% to back you up and help you out with the opportunities that lay ahead.

Interview Questions
    • In all honesty there were really no hard or unexpected situations.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global.

Be ready to discuss all areas of your resume. Have a good resume being as complete and exact as you can be. Use good people skills, this means to be very professional - clean, a pants or dress suit, neat hair do, sensible shoes, and remember allergies should be taken into consideration so no perfume or very light, and the interview process will be quick.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected situation was that there were no real questions that were difficult. There was just one question, when would I be available to start.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in April 2013.

The interview process was fast and easy, I was made to feel very comfortable and was even helped with my resume

There was none