Insight Global

Updated Oct 20, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global in May 2014.

Very personable interview to really understand my background, knowledge and experience that would make me a good candidate for hiring firms. The recruiter was very interested in what I really wanted in terms of environment and atmosphere, taking these into account in their research of potential positions.The interview was pleasant and communicative and we talked first in general and then in very technical specifics. I felt at all levels the recruiter was well versed in industry terms and concepts and could speak to a deep level of understanding of what I do/did. I really believe to hire the best people the interviewer must be able to gather the factual information, assess the level of talent and intelligence, the personality type and "fitness" of an individual, in a comfortable interview setting, keeping the interview amiable rather than as in an interrogation. This takes a special analytical skill which seem held by Insights' recruiters.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were more geared to them understanding me and my level of expertise rather than to trip me up. I was prepared to speak in general terms but was encouraged to speak very specifically, recalling specific situations where I shined or was challenged. The only thing difficult about that was to recall the exact details but soon they came very clearly.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in December 2010.

I am not sure that Insight Global knows what they are doing. I was told that they would want a phone interview and then a face-to-face. After the phone interview, I connected with my recruiter and told her my feelings. I repeated everything the next day due to their absense and the account manager giving me the offer without a face-to-face. Is didn't seem like there was very good inter-office communication.

Interview Questions
    • Are you experienced with any data analysis tools?   View Answer
    Very little. I ask for a decent salary. They were clear that I couldn't get what I was asking for, but got really close to it.

Data Analyst Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in April 2011.

I got a call from them because they found my resume on Monster. They called and asked general questions, especially involving financial reporting. They also asked about my previous work experience.