Insight Global

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2014.

Interview Details – Mostly the interview process took place over the phone. Basically explaining past experience details and how your personality portrays by the confidence used. After passing the initial interview over the phone, you are asked to meet the recruiter in person for a more formal interview. But, in reality is more of making sure you understand the details of the process and the job you applied for. Last, it is the client's interview process and this is the interview that mostly matters, as this is the people making the decision of whether you get the job or not.

Interview Question – No really difficult question was asked. It was mostly just telling them about myself and what I did in my past jobs. Besides that is was mostly just getting a feel of my knowledge and attitude, to see if I meet what they were seeking.   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Insight Global in January 2014.

Interview Details – as i am interviewing the company i measure the people who are interviewing me to see if i can learn from them and try to make sure that we will all work effeciently as a team. I ask allot of questions about day to day work flow and determine if they are under staffed or if i am going to be a good addition to the team. I am completely honest in my answers meaning if they ask about a specific skill and i don't know it then i will tell them i don't know but am able to figure it out and willing to learn what they are looking for.

Interview Question – Name an SQL query   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Insight Global in May 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter that saw my resume online contacted me. After a phone interview to find out my Technical abilities, she set up a phone interview with a client. The job was only a two day job, but I did accept the work. The recruiter that I work with at Insight Global is great and she keeps in contact. It has been an overall great experience since all other temp agencies I dealt with in the past wouldn't even work with me nor get me any interviews.

Interview Question – I do not remember the unexpected questions. It was an in depth Technical interview based on the skill set of the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate much. The pay for most contract jobs is usually set according to industry standards and I gave the number I was working at and got that number.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight Global Desktop Support Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Insight Global employees and interview candidates.