Insight Global

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiters come to college campuses looking to sign as many people up for interviews as they can. They call the next day, and schedule an interview for the same week. The response time after the interview was only a day or two.

Interview Question – The interview was really relaxed and mostly just used to assess how well you interact with people (in order to see how successful you're going to be making cold calls and bringing more people in as a recruiter).   Answer Question

IT Recruiter

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – Insight Global had a really bizarre interview process, during the first interview they didn't ask anything related to the job, broad questions.

Interview Question – "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Rosemont, IL

I interviewed at Insight Global in April 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn and we set up and appointment. I ended up meeting with two separate people, both of whom were very nice but I got the vibe almost right away that they were not interested in me. They were friendly and asked me a few typical interview questions but got me out of the office pretty fast.

Interview Question – What motivates you? Why Sales?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in December 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and was called by a recruiter. We had a very casual conversation where I was asked about my social preferences and given a basic outline of what the company was about. I was asked to come for an initial interview where 3 different girls came to speak to me. They were all very outgoing, and the last took me for a tour of the office. Every worker in the office put down what they were doing to get up and shake my hand in a very boisterous parade. A bit overwhelming, but I'm outgoing so I just smiled and said "hi" to all of them. I was offered a followup interview before I left, and was asked to drive 5 hours back down to go to a lunch interview. Lunch was also extremely informal. We talked about red wine for nearly 20 minutes. I was called within 3 hours of leaving lunch and offered the job.

Interview Question – How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was approached by a recruiter via email about applying for the IT Recruiter position. Next the recruiter called me and did a brief phone interview. The phone interview consisted of questions such as What do you know about the company, Why would you want to work for IGI, Are you a competitive person, Can you handle working in a high pressure/competitive environment, What do you see yourself doing in 5 years, and Why should we hire you? After the phone interview I was offered an in person interview in the Columbus officce. The in person interview consisted of interviews with 2 different people and similar questions to the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!