Insight Global Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very friendly, but gave me the run around about location. Very unorganized when I interviewing in the location I was moving to. Did not even know that I had pre-screened in another location. Did not care about my past experience.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I had to do a phone screen before I went downtown to lower Manhattan to do a in person interview. They had quite a few entry-level projects available for me to start working on immediately. Naturally, they asked what were some of my goals and where do I see my self in 5 years?

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of a company? What position would best fit you?   1 Answer

Entry-Level Receuiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Greeted by the person who contacted me. She briefed me on the job description. Then I interviewed with an accountant manager (who had gotten promoted 6 months after being there), followed by a sales manager. Overall, everyone was super friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I definitely recommend having a variety of questions prepared, and make sure you read about their company. They are looking for someone who is energetic and can hold a conversation, I asked them what makes someone successful in the company and they replied "efficiency," they're looking for employees to come and have a great time at work while delivering results. More importantly, they are looking for LONG TERM employees, do not recommend if you're just looking for an in between job.

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe yourself. What do you like to do on the weekends? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn. Then i spoke on the phone with an insight global recruiter about my background and job I am looking for, industry, skill set, and work environment. After the call, I had another one, and then one with the company, and a final in person. Overall, 3-4 Interviews. Multiple phone calls, and then a few with the company I was being recruited for

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Had a phone interview to confirm interest and qualifications. Then a technical phone interview for an hour (only because the tech team had a scheduling conflict) then an in person interview with management.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Everyone was super nice and I felt the interview went really well. Not many hard questions, just trying to get to know you. I was very happy with my interview and everyone I met seemed interested in me as well until I didn't hear back from my initial recruiter after 2 emails and an attempted phone call.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Easy. phone interview with a corporate recruiter and then meet with the team. From there they wil ask you to have either lunch or go out for a drink. Everything is about being able to talk and being social

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter as she found me on Monster or Linkedin. Did a short phone interview and was scheduled an in-person interview. The recruiter called to confirm the interview the morning of and she went over who I would be meeting with, etc. Basic interview questions nothing too difficult, but was informed that the Account Managers I was supposed to meet with were out of the office and even said "Oh, didn't I tell you on the phone this morning?" NOPE. The whole experience seemed very "fake." There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You had to call to announce you had arrived. For a supposed billion dollar company it seemed a bit odd. I'm supposed to be contacted in the next week if I pass to the next round, but at this point I don't think I would accept a position from them.

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Manage/Build quotes anywhere from $15,000.00 - $110,000,000.00. Make sure i give Account Managers as much time back as they put in. Interact with people globally in different time zones. Work with a team to accomplish a common goal.

Interview Questions

• Why i would work well with a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up going in for an in person interview. Everyone was extremely nice and I found the interview to be very relaxing. It was just a conversational type of interview. The last person to interview me however kept yawning and did not seem interested at all. I lead the conversation for the most part so that turned me off a little.