Insight Global Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Phone screening/interview, In person interview with multiple account managers, final interview over lunch with sales manager and one account manager. Everyone was very nice. Big emphasis on personality compatibility. They're looking for high energy, confident, and generally social people.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?
      Why Sales?
      Why Insight Global?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Was contacted through LinkedIn and passed the phone interview. Then, went to the office for the first in-person interview. I was supposed to talk to the sales manager at 3 pm but ended up talking to him for 5 minutes around 4:15. Talked to two different account managers after waiting for at least 20 minutes. They asked me dumb questions that had no relevance to the job. It was a terrible experience and a huge waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and given an on the spot interview. Then invited for an on site interview. Was interviewed by two people at once. One was very nice the other was uninterested.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter as she found me on Monster or Linkedin. Did a short phone interview and was scheduled an in-person interview. The recruiter called to confirm the interview the morning of and she went over who I would be meeting with, etc. Basic interview questions nothing too difficult, but was informed that the Account Managers I was supposed to meet with were out of the office and even said "Oh, didn't I tell you on the phone this morning?" NOPE. The whole experience seemed very "fake." There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You had to call to announce you had arrived. For a supposed billion dollar company it seemed a bit odd. I'm supposed to be contacted in the next week if I pass to the next round, but at this point I don't think I would accept a position from them.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Portland, OR).

Interview

When I walked in they sat me and a big room and had numerous amounts of people come talk to me. Every person asked me the same question which was "Do you have any questions for me about anything?" After the first two people I figured they could get more creative, but they didn't. The manager couldn't stay focused on one topic, and I doubt he was really even listening to my answers based off of the question he would ask me after he asked me a question and I had answered.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun? What kind of questions do you have for me?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Initial phone screen then an initial face to face that felt more like a consultation than an interrogating interview. Interviews at the company site were conversational to see if you are the best fit

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

quick interview process, phone screen, 2 face to face interviews with a lunch at the last one, let me know their decision within a few days, began work the following week, started as soon as I could as they made it clear that was necessary, interview questions were set up to see if you could communicate effectively/hold a conversation well, wanted to see if your personality would mesh with their corporate culture

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Absolutely the most comfortable and enjoyable process I've ever experienced in my life. Insight Global prepared me for the interview and I wanted to represent them with complete respect. My interview went well and I was pleased with the entire lines of communication that were open.

Interview Questions

• Wil asked me if I was interested in the job that was available. He advised me that I fit well with what the company was looking for.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The hiring process was very laid back. They will ask you questions like what you are going to do this weekend? Like most other reviews have stated its like a office that is a giant fraternity and sorority. The recruiters will interview you acting like they are recruiting you for their company but really looking to meet their own quotas.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by a corporate recruiter a few days later. We had a phone interview which was fairly easy and then set up a time for me to come in and meet with the sales manager. When I came to the office for my interview, I had to wait about 15 minutes for the sales manager. He started out by making small talk and asking how my day was, and I responded by telling him I had the day off. At the end of the interview he asked me if I had to work later that day. It's like they don't pay attention to anything you say. The rest of the interview was pretty easy, mostly just small talk and them asking if you have any questions.