Insight Global

512 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

Interview Details – I was originally introduced to Insight Global from a fellow co-worker at Apple, yet checked their web site and did not see any applicable positions. Recruiter Jordan Salkeld then called me about a position that I was overqualified for, and discovered I had experience for a top client of theirs. He then put me in touch with Account Manager Caitlin Ryan who had the perfect position for me. Both Jordan and Caitlin were very thorough with their communication, and they made the hiring process virtually flawless. I am overjoyed to return to work for my favorite client!

Interview Question – Detailed questions about projects I worked on.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2013.

Interview Details – Working as Consultant for the company for past 1 year. I got a call from recruiter, then the whole interview process started. As I was hired as consultant the technical interview was conducted by the client not by Insight Global. Insight Global conducted only the HR interview steps.

Tier I Network Engineer Interview

Tier I Network Engineer
West Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

Interview Details – Very professional and friendly. Down to the fact, looking for a specific technical talent and customer oriented behaviors. The interview was objective oriented with no offensive remarks and no nonsense questions. The recruiter was eager to help me to find a position to fit my objective. She enjoys helping people to find them the perfect job. She was very efficient in her job search, as soon as she found a match, she immediately contacted me to give me a head start to prepare for a customer interview. She was as excited as I am when I got the job offer from the customer. Working with people who cares is really very important.

Interview Question – Did not have any difficult or unexpected question, I was well prepared. Just be yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy and mature

IT Tech Interview

IT Tech

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – The interview process went well, Becca was very friendly and narrowed down her questioning to figure out what I needed. she has kept in contact me to makes sure everything was going good as well.

Interview Question – all the questions were straight forward and painless   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was very easy

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in July 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through the company's website and was contacted a few days later by a recruiter that handled applicants in my area. He was very enthusiastic and interested, but he explained the company and position with this same zeal so much so that it almost felt like a sales pitch. The phone interview was quick and simple and involved a near equal amount of talking from both sides. I was invited to the local office for an in-person interview, the first of a two-interview process. Before the interview my recruiter was very helpful and informed me exactly what they were looking for. I was hardly asked any real questions during my interview at Insight Global. They expect you to take charge of the conversation and keep the mood up. This went well and the branch manager left and sent in an account manager to interview me also. I was startled by how young the girl was who came in the room next. She was very attractive, as was every girl that I saw walking around the office. It gave me the vibe that I was almost at a disadvantage for not being a young attractive female. This interview was the same style, she asked me one or two questions then let me take the floor. This time around I asked significantly fewer and simpler questions because I didn't think she was as qualified to be interviewing. This is likely where I messed up, as the second interview was over much quicker than the first, not a good sign, and my recruiter lazily got back to me over a week later to tell me they went with someone else.

Interview Question – Their questions seem completely unplanned and random, as they expect you to be the one talking.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2013.

Interview Details – Some good looking girls talked about themselves. Some douchey guy from Atlanta did as well. Had a phone interview which is just the typical screen. In person and met with three different people. The final round is a lunch date, but I didn't make it that far. They don't hire on merit they hire on looks and your ability to talk about yourself! Their mentality is "work hard play hard" aka the most original catch phrase ever.

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by Gianna Philichi by phone which was followed up with an email which detailed a job opportunity available in their office. After reviewing the job description and completing a phone interview that went well, my job references were contacted. Thereafter an in office interview was scheduled to further discuss my experiences and professional goals. I was very pleased on the professionalism and quick response in verifying my employment references and setting up the interview in the office. Gianna was attentive and responded to my questions & my emails.

Interview Question – Gianna's interviewing techniques were very friendly and professional and was designed to keep me at ease therefore I had a positive experience with her and her new staff and did not have any difficulty expressing myself and answering the questions regarding my skills ,employment experiences and professional goals.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – Was contacted after posting my resume to Monster and Linkedin. Had a phone interview set up the next week. Asked questions like "Why did you choose your particular college to attend", "What were you involved in on campus?", "What kind of jobs are you looking for" and told me a bit about the position they were hiring for.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly common interview questions   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – I originally applied for this position a couple months ago. After about a week I contacted the recruiter (both through linkedin and email) in my local area to know what the status of my application was. I never heard back. They recently posted for the same position in which I contacted them again however this time was contacted about a phone interview. It went really well in which the recruiter told me she thought Id be a good fit for the local company based on my experience and personality and would get back to me by the end of the week. After a week of not hearing from her I contacted her asking her what the status was in which she told me told, "I am not the best fit for the position." If thats how they felt all along I would have rather of been told the first time around then waiting over a week to hear that.

Interview Question – How will your personality help you succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Insight Global

Interview Details – First interview is a phone screening where they ask you about yourself. The second interview you meet them at their office and speak to 2 different individuals regarding any questions you might have about the company and their inner workings, and they also tell you about the company.

Interview Question – What do you bring to the table over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!