Insight Global

Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.5

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Really depends on the company where they want to place you. In the meantime they might try to get you to come into their office so they can look you over which you can tell that I thinkbis a waste of time for someone with a list of experience.

Interview Questions
    • How was my experience facing customers?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Overall the interview process was good except during their interviews they leave you in a room by yourself for long periods of time. They say they will find more people to come in to speak with you and it took about 20+ minutes for someone to remember I was in the room.

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I was approached by a recruiter at my University's Career Fair. After chatting for several minutes we set up a first round interview for two days later. This interview was strictly behavioral and about the position itself. They mainly want to see if you are personable/can carry a conversation, and also if your qualities match up with the job description (hard working, competitive, outgoing, etc.).

Next was a second, onsite interview. This consisted of meeting with 3 different people: the first is the head of the particular office you're interviewing at, and the second two were established account managers. They want to really be sure that you want to do sales and that you are outgoing enough for the job. They could care less about your education.

The third and final round was a lunch interview with the head of the office and another account manager. This interview is all about your personality and your ability to carry a conversation.

My interview process only took 2 weeks, and I received feedback very quickly after each round, except for my final round. The way this company works is they recruit pretty much any person who shows interest in the job; not a very fulfilling experience.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I interviewed with Insight Global for an opportunity as a Recruiter. I applied for a job in their Atlanta office. However, the Tampa office called me to schedule an interview and then the interview was with the Fort Lauderdale office. They also told me I would be meeting with one person and then I ended up meeting with someone different. The lack of professionalism and communication was a turn off for me and I did not end up pursuing the opportunity further.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Reached out to Corporate Recruiter online and heard back very quickly, scheduled a first round interview in office and then was asked for a final round interview over lunch. I was not selected for the position and did not even receive a phone call stating why. I was disappointed, Insight Global seems like a great company to work for.

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

The recruiter was very personable and helpful during the interview process. Provided tips before the in person interview as well. Was told by the recruiter to be extremely conversational and friendly. As much as I tried to be bubbly and drive the conversation as told, the people I interviewed with seemed very disengaged. The entire interview process was definitely was a waste of my time.

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

They called me for a phone interview immediately after I sent in my application. The recruiter had that ditzy blonde voice and I could barely stand it. They brought me in for a real interview and I only spoke to two people because they were having a party in their main office. Very Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • GIve me three qualities that make you a great candidate.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

The interview overall was very casual feeling. I was never asked any questions other than what I was involved in. It was very conversational and fun, however, dress code was very professional.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

There was a three part interview process. The first for me was on my college campus and was very superficial. The second was on-site, and I had the opportunity to interview with four employees. Most of the questions were similar, but I was able to receive different points of view on the job and the company from each individual employee. The third was a luncheon with two higher up employees. It was important, but relaxed, basically keeping a flowing conversation among a group.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about myself, my interests, my resume, where I see myself going, how motivated I am, and why I wanted to work for the company.   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Unprofessional Interview-- only seemed to care about social life. Did not seem interested in educational background or my accomplishments. I understand they want someone who is social, but there are professional ways of asking that.