Insight Global

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.5

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interviewed on college campus. Quick interview - was told about the company and they answered any questions. Interviewer was very friendly. Asked me about a personal relationship with someone I knew

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Unprofessional and conversational interview. I applied online and got an immediate call back, we talked on the phone for a few minutes and then scheduled an in person interview. At the in person interview the manager wanted to show what a day to day work week looked like. At the end of the "interview" the manager told me to email him an updated resume. I submitted the resume again and was pretty much brought back to the first step. I used the interview to knock the rust off my interview skills and if it weren't for that it would have been a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions, I was only told to keep submitting my resume. Almost like a wild goose chase.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

They found my profile on Linkedin and called me for an initial phone interview. After that, they invited me to an on-campus interview. That was very easy and completely conversational. After about a week they asked me to visit them in the Portland office for another interview. They told me to come prepared with 5-8 questions for the interviewer and that they would be looking at how well I can lead a conversation.

When I arrived at the interview in Portland, I spoke with two people. The first person was very friendly, but there was a bit of a clash since I was told that I should lead the interview with my questions, and he was also trying to ask me questions. The interview didn't have much of a "flow" to it, and the interviewer didn't seem sure of what he wanted to find out from me.

I wasn't particularly interested in the position, so I am not surprised that they could see through my lack of interested. I think it would be a good company for someone straight out of college who wants that first professional job.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable in a competitive environment? Why sales?
      What does happiness mean to you? (that one threw me off)
        Answer Question

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

I was contacted by someone from the company. I had a quick phone interview then was brought in for an in-person interview. The interview was easy, just a conversation. I met with 2 people. The first girl told me all about the position. She was nice and very helpful. Then I met with a manager and he only asked me a few questions. I was basically the one asking all the questions and carrying the interview. At the end of the interview, he said someone would be contacting me by the end of the week about moving forward. I never got an email or a call. I sent a follow up email the next week and never got a response. Seemed very unprofessional to me. Overall, seemed like an exciting place to work, lots of young people. I just wish they would be a bit more professional with the candidates they choose not to move forward with.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Applied and received a call back the next day. First interview was very relaxed and was just a "get to know you" style of interview. Further explained the job requirements and answered all my questions in detail. Overall a very good interview experience.

Recruiter Interview

Got selected of an initial interview on campus. Lasted for about 15 minutes where 4-5 questions were asked. The question were basic questions and not relatively hard compared to other similar companies that i have interviewed for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2014.

The guys over at the Fort Lauderdale office are the real deal! I was so relaxed and I felt welcome at the office. They really go out of their way to help you and answer any of your questions thoroughly. Fun office. Great group of people.

RSC Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2014.

My interview process was Great. Ian Hirtz was very knowledgeable regarding the position. If i had others in need of work i woul direct them to Insight Global. Overall i am a very very happy employee to work for such an Awesome company.

My expectation were meet and no negotiating needed.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global.

I interviewed with one of the on-campus recruiters. It was very relaxed and easy, like having a conversation. After the interview, I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter. After two weeks of not hearing back from them, I sent another email. No one ever got back to me, which I find extremely immature and goes to show how their company really is.

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Detailed questioning of past work experiences lending to current job opportunity. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable of market and target company. Tiered personnel approach of interviewing candidates utilizing more experienced account management at each tier. Diligent, persistent non-intrusive follow-ups with candidates. Hiring process was pleasant allowing for negotiated rates/salary and provision of Insight Global benefits.

Interview Questions
    • I've been around the block a few times so anticipated the standard situational questions. None the less, they were asked and were drilled down a bit to distinct situations.   Answer Question
    Pleasant, flexible and open easy non pressure discussion without heavy pushback and back and forths. When agreed to they stuck to it.