Insight Global Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.4

Senior Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Richmond, VA).

Interview

A screen call and then immediately got invitation for skype interview then a call with Account manager then client phone screen interview then in 2 weeks on site interview another two weeks contract signed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room for negotiation

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I have recently begun a job search and have received many phone calls from recruiters so it wasn't unusual to receive a call from Jenna Kluger. She started the conversation with a barrage of questions - what I do, who I report to (I refused to give that answer and she kept insisting on me giving her a name), where I work, who I am interviewing with (I also refused to answer that and she insisted). Once she told me about the job, which was half my current salary, she quickly went on to setting up a meeting with her manager (to see me in person). I didn't realize until another 2-3 sentences in that she was soliciting me to use their agency for recruiting. It was clear that her goal was simply to sell Insight Global, rather than the false pretense and my time wasted in speaking about the open position. This explains why she couldn't wait to get through all of those questions in a hurry, so that I could agree to a meeting with her manager for a sale. This was a horrible experience. These are the recruiters everyone deeply hates, and they give dependable/solid recruiters a bad name.

Interview Questions

• What I do, who I report to (I refused to give that answer and she kept insisting on me giving her a name), where I work, who I am interviewing with (I also refused to answer that and she insisted).   Answer Question

Entry-Level Receuiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Greeted by the person who contacted me. She briefed me on the job description. Then I interviewed with an accountant manager (who had gotten promoted 6 months after being there), followed by a sales manager. Overall, everyone was super friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I definitely recommend having a variety of questions prepared, and make sure you read about their company. They are looking for someone who is energetic and can hold a conversation, I asked them what makes someone successful in the company and they replied "efficiency," they're looking for employees to come and have a great time at work while delivering results. More importantly, they are looking for LONG TERM employees, do not recommend if you're just looking for an in between job.

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe yourself. What do you like to do on the weekends? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted last week from Insight Global, they checked my profile in Monster.com to get more details about my current job expectations and career goals. Since the first email I noticed a high grade of professionalism, especially from Amy Nuckles, she is in the San Jose, CA office. I really liked the interview with Amy, simple, not boring-pointless questions at all.

Interview Questions

• What are your current job expectations and career goals?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very friendly, but gave me the run around about location. Very unorganized when I interviewing in the location I was moving to. Did not even know that I had pre-screened in another location. Did not care about my past experience.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I had to do a phone screen before I went downtown to lower Manhattan to do a in person interview. They had quite a few entry-level projects available for me to start working on immediately. Naturally, they asked what were some of my goals and where do I see my self in 5 years?

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of a company? What position would best fit you?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted after putting my resume on Monster. I spoke briefly on the phone with someone for about 15 minutes and was asked to come in for an interview. The in-person interview was about 20 minutes and fairly simple. It was with the same woman I spoke to on the phone and she described in detail what the position required.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Haylee the recruiter and I thought she seemed like a really nice girl. However, I made it clear with her my salary expectation after getting an offer. I reiterated my expectation and I still have not heard back from her. Not sure if she considered that as a no, but she needs to negotiate with people. I told her in the beginning my requirements were. I got low balled at least 6000.00.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Morristown, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The first step in the process was a phone interview from a corporate recruiter. This phone call was very casual and the recruiter just wanted to get to know me. The first formal interview was located in the office where I met with 3 different Account Managers. Everyone was extremely friendly and made you feel comfortable. We talked about my resume, past experiences, and I got a tour of the office. Finally, I was invited back for a second interview which was over lunch with the Sales Manager. Afterwards, I interviewed with two more Account Managers back at the office. Overall, the interview process was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales? What do you like to do outside of work? Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Novi, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

It went technical and according the environment which is used by the client, confidence levels, communication skills and abilities. It was really help to know our negatives and positives apart from the skills.