Insight Global Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Portland, OR).

Interview

When I walked in they sat me and a big room and had numerous amounts of people come talk to me. Every person asked me the same question which was "Do you have any questions for me about anything?" After the first two people I figured they could get more creative, but they didn't. The manager couldn't stay focused on one topic, and I doubt he was really even listening to my answers based off of the question he would ask me after he asked me a question and I had answered.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun? What kind of questions do you have for me?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Initial phone screen then an initial face to face that felt more like a consultation than an interrogating interview. Interviews at the company site were conversational to see if you are the best fit

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

quick interview process, phone screen, 2 face to face interviews with a lunch at the last one, let me know their decision within a few days, began work the following week, started as soon as I could as they made it clear that was necessary, interview questions were set up to see if you could communicate effectively/hold a conversation well, wanted to see if your personality would mesh with their corporate culture

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Absolutely the most comfortable and enjoyable process I've ever experienced in my life. Insight Global prepared me for the interview and I wanted to represent them with complete respect. My interview went well and I was pleased with the entire lines of communication that were open.

Interview Questions

• Wil asked me if I was interested in the job that was available. He advised me that I fit well with what the company was looking for.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The hiring process was very laid back. They will ask you questions like what you are going to do this weekend? Like most other reviews have stated its like a office that is a giant fraternity and sorority. The recruiters will interview you acting like they are recruiting you for their company but really looking to meet their own quotas.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by a corporate recruiter a few days later. We had a phone interview which was fairly easy and then set up a time for me to come in and meet with the sales manager. When I came to the office for my interview, I had to wait about 15 minutes for the sales manager. He started out by making small talk and asking how my day was, and I responded by telling him I had the day off. At the end of the interview he asked me if I had to work later that day. It's like they don't pay attention to anything you say. The rest of the interview was pretty easy, mostly just small talk and them asking if you have any questions.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

Step One: Phone interview with internal corporate recruiter - just be energetic Step two: In-Person Interview - 1:1 with 3 different people Step three- Lunch with 2 people (Director and Sales Manager) - they are trying to assess how well you can carry a convo and entertain during lunch meetings Interview process is so easy. They are looking for the following: Motivation, energy, communication and interpersonal skills. And if you dress well, in a sorority or frat, and is pretty/handsome... the chances of you getting the job increases by 80%. DO NOT act timid or shy... you will not be the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation is non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was not difficult but I didn't walk out feeling like I had a better view of the role and company and how I would fit in. It felt like I was just a number being asked questions to see if I could do the job, not if the job was right for me. It sounded like person I was talking to liked it there but it seems like too big of a company for me.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

initial phone interview, then another interview at their office with multiple people, then a final interview which was a lunch at a local restaurant. Very casual during the last interview, mostly talked about interests among other things

Interview Questions

• What classes do you think would help you with this position?   Answer Question

SOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Alexandria, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very professional and gave me an accurate sense of the company I would be working with. The recruiter was able to accurately match the job description to my resume. The interview started on time and all parties were prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some projects that I have taken up on my own in my spare time?   1 Answer